All Looking at my calander

Sun,

There are plenty of places to camp. Some are even free. Some near the lake but hard to get and you would have to load your bike to the staging area. I need to do a little scouting and see how the snow melt is coming. If we were to do fairly large group outing I doubt fathers day weekend would be good. Maybe a few weeks after July 4th when we can start at 3300' and ride to 8400' :noidea:

James

Staff member
Is this place that you guys are talking about, the same as the "Extraction" thread?

I was just told I am not allowed to ride with Mike in Fresno! :pout:

:devil:
Did the 300 lbs you call a wife make that decision for you? :devil: :smirk:

Mrs. Rack if you see this...:sorry: :hug:

Is this place that you guys are talking about, the same as the "Extraction" thread?

Did the 300 lbs you call a wife make that decision for you? :devil: :smirk:

Mrs. Rack if you see this...:sorry: :hug:

Yes it is the same as the extraction thread. However, I am sure we will cover more areas that we ride should this come together.

And thanks James she saw it, now I have a black eye. :cripple:

true, if done later there will be more riding avail for a loop. I have a nice one day 50 mi loop, the one we were gonna do the day i went swimming. Then there is Miami too.

Sun there are many public campgrounds around Bass lake, there are also many places to just pull over and camp for free too. I have a membership at the Bass lake RV resort as well and if I stay there you can too for $37 a day. Walk to the lake and small town. So we need a date. Do people want to see the water as it was or later when we can ride across it(hopefully):?

Sun,

There are plenty of places to camp. Some are even free. Some near the lake but hard to get and you would have to load your bike to the staging area. I need to do a little scouting and see how the snow melt is coming. If we were to do fairly large group outing I doubt fathers day weekend would be good. Maybe a few weeks after July 4th when we can start at 3300' and ride to 8400' :noidea:

Great. Just let me know what the plan is and I will try to come and probably camp. I dont mind loading my bike to and from a campground to staging area. The lake sounds good too :thumb: It all sounds good to me. I think the water issue should be based on how much it hinders a route you had in mind. I dont care if we cross it or not. In fact I dont HAVE to even see it. Just riding in a new area with trees and friends makes me happy!:banana:

Well, i don't give a rats ass what day we do it "but", the 4,5 is my birthday, the 18,19 is in fact fathers day and one of my daughters birthdays, so what!. To ride or not to ride, that is the questions.