All Looking at my calander

Time for the re-do, annual, hope I dont die, return to the MikeSlide. I have 6-4 and 6-5 open as well as 6-18 6-19 and 6-25 6-26. Lets plan this. I need to find my goggles!!!:ride:

6/4 & 6/5 will not work, I'll be in Chicago. 6/18, 6/19, 6/25 & 6/26 might not work as well, I'll be in China. Crap....June just might not work for me....:foul:

Time for the re-do, annual, hope I dont die, return to the MikeSlide. I have 6-4 and 6-5 open as well as 6-18 6-19 and 6-25 6-26. Lets plan this. I need to find my goggles!!!:ride:

6/4 & 6/5 will not work, I'll be in Chicago. 6/18, 6/19, 6/25 & 6/26 might not work as well, I'll be in China. Crap....June just might not work for me....:foul:

This is Fathers Day weekend and my birthday. Cancel the trip to China :prof:

Well the 26th is my birthday and Im ready to celebrate it with MikeinFresno and whoever else is there with you. Oh wait, are girls invited? :noidea: Is this ride going to kill me or drown me? Im in at this point if you will have me. However, I know guys like their "dude only" time too so just let me know if that is what you want it to be. The first week or last week of june works for me. Except, I dont want to swim with my bike:cry: Is the Mike slide the wet version of the Geek slide:lol: I imagine this year the water will be flowing late into the season.

Well the 26th is my birthday and Im ready to celebrate it with MikeinFresno and whoever else is there with you. Oh wait, are girls invited? :noidea: Is this ride going to kill me or drown me? Im in at this point if you will have me. However, I know guys like their "dude only" time too so just let me know if that is what you want it to be. The first week or last week of june works for me. Except, I dont want to swim with my bike:cry: Is the Mike slide the wet version of the Geek slide:lol: I imagine this year the water will be flowing late into the season.

:lol:

Does this mean you are going to be 32 now? :P

:thumb: :devil::P

My old fat ass did it last year and even though it tuckered me out, it was fantastic. I did it much later when the water flow was lower. Point here is that you are more than capable Sun.:thumb:

its pretty far for jsut a day ride or else id want to be in on this ride.

Yea, if I were to go I'd probably stay somewhere or maybe even camp for a night. Actually maybe there is a campground not far from where the ride is that would be nice. My Hubster said he would go and kick back while I ride. His shoulder is JACKED UP so I dont think he can or should ride.

Mike, perhaps you can direct me to some campgrounds near the area we would be riding? Or, just tell me where we are staging and I can look some up. Listen to me plan:prof: as if it is a done deal and Im in charge:lol: Im just a little excited about riding in a new area that's all:banana: I would be even more excited if I was turning 32!

Yea, if I were to go I'd probably stay somewhere or maybe even camp for a night. Actually maybe there is a campground not far from where the ride is that would be nice. My Hubster said he would go and kick back while I ride. His shoulder is JACKED UP so I dont think he can or should ride.

Mike, perhaps you can direct me to some campgrounds near the area we would be riding? Or, just tell me where we are staging and I can look some up. Listen to me plan:prof: as if it is a done deal and Im in charge:lol: Im just a little excited about riding in a new area that's all:banana: I would be even more excited if I was turning 32!

Sun, turning 32 is not what it is cracked up to be :prof: