All Looking at my calander

So I am curious if the actual date has been set here as I see all kinds of numbers floating around. :thinking: I told my wife about this and she perked up an ear and thought going up to that part of the country would be nice, depending on the dates as she has family coming out the last part of July. :foul: We may make a small vacation out of it if possible and take the RV, bike and Jeep. :thumb:

So I am curious if the actual date has been set here as I see all kinds of numbers floating around. :thinking: I told my wife about this and she perked up an ear and thought going up to that part of the country would be nice, depending on the dates as she has family coming out the last part of July. :foul: We may make a small vacation out of it if possible and take the RV, bike and Jeep. :thumb:

There is a Dual Sport Ride that is scheduled (not part of this discussion) for 7/9 & 7/10 That you may want to go on as well. A new thread will need to be started for that once the information is available.

:focus:

We just got MORE snow 2 days ago. I need to do a recon ride on that side of the mountain to see what the conditions are looking like.

More snow? :shocked: I am not sure where you are from Kennedy Meadows but I guess that area is going to be thick with snow for a while too. :focus:

There is a Dual Sport Ride that is scheduled (not part of this discussion) for 7/9 & 7/10 That you may want to go on as well. A new thread will need to be started for that once the information is available.

:focus:

We just got MORE snow 2 days ago. I need to do a recon ride on that side of the mountain to see what the conditions are looking like.
Yep. Had 3 inches at my house too.:shocked: