Look what i found on my windshield!

"Yota Killer" Really? Do you wear your hat sideways too? Do you have one of those stickers on the back window with the dude pissing on the yota sign? My yota will distroy your bro truck...:prof:

:moon:
lol nah i don't have one of those... what yota you got?

Red!

I don't want to beat you up, but why should you care? Unless your truck is an extension of your personality, and you need it to be so, kick his ass! If not, let it be and roll on with life!

Everything you own is just junk and everything you are and want to be is most important.

:thumb:

Red!

I don't want to beat you up, but why should you care? Unless your truck is an extension of your personality, and you need it to be so, kick his ass! If not, let it be and roll on with life!

Everything you own is just junk and everything you are and want to be is most important.

:thumb:
I'm not worried about winning or losing a race... i'm a driver, it's what i do. If someone thinks they have a faster vehicle or can make it from A to B faster than me i'm down to see too, if they beat me just means more mods to my truck and more fun

After reading this again and looking at your windshield, I thought Yota was that little critter in Star Wars! You are mean bastard if you want to kill Yota, everyone loves Yota.....

Signed,
Yoda :smirk:

"Yota Killer" Really? Do you wear your hat sideways too? Do you have one of those stickers on the back window with the dude pissing on the yota sign? My yota will distroy your bro truck...:prof:

lol 10+ years ago i had one pissing on ford on my chevy truck. :P

that was when they first hit the scene tho. shit became popular and i tore mine off

I bet he has a set of nuts hanging off the trailer hitch as well (black) in color. :P

NOW you drive a Ford ... :smirk:
YUUUUUUP :thumb:

back then ford made shitty full size trucks. Now they are a lot better. Also the fact that they didnt take a handout really pushed me towards ford.... as far as quality goes both are pretty close so in the end i think the bailout is what tipped the whole thing for me.

James

Staff member

Didn't realize you had a Yota. :noidea:

BTW around here your truck would be considered very "bro'ish" as well. :stirthepot:

I had the Nissian Frontier V6 super charged and while it would run like a scalded it dog, I know it wouldn't run with the Titan and I could hang with those "yota's" very easy so I don't see the TRD's hanging with any Titan straight up..no way. And I don't see the Titan, Frontier nor the TRD hanging with ole Betsy,, so all you Jap's lovers come get some :smirk:

morganfreemanhemad.jpg

Didn't realize you had a Yota. :noidea:

BTW around here your truck would be considered very "bro'ish" as well. :stirthepot:
bro'ish? :lol: yeah if I had 22's with 45's mounted up on black wheels and a MM sticker in the back window.

And yes I own yoda.