Look what i found on my windshield!

IMG078.jpg

IMG_0670.jpg

wish i would have seen what Taco was in the parking lot when i got to the theater!

yeah... i mean who in their right mind would think a taco can take a titan :confused: The new Tundras can give me a good run for my money but no way a taco unless he's got something hiding under his hood

My guess is he had something cooking under the hood. In working with our driver of an upcoming race, I'm finding there is quite a "tuner" following on the Tacos. Apparently some of these guys are running Turbos boosted upwards of 15 PSi on the 4 cyl trucks and others are running the Lexus/Toy V8s and boosting those.

Still funny they felt so appalled by your sticker that they needed to write you a love note.

Troll yes. But a V6 taco with a supercharger will eat a Titan V8 all day long. The trick is to get off the line without leaving the rubber up in smoke.

I've driven one of those.........:shocked:... :shocked:....:eek:.....and that was just when I started it......had a nice little purrrrrr followed by a slight whine to it...:busted:

"Yota Killer" Really? Do you wear your hat sideways too? Do you have one of those stickers on the back window with the dude pissing on the yota sign? My yota will distroy your bro truck...:prof:

:moon: