100 Look what I found in my creek!!!!

James

Staff member
:shocked: Holy crap D8K, that's a pretty cool find. :thumb: Have you started a build thread yet?

The only thing I've found at the track, worth keeping, was a hour meter. To bad it was the one that fell off my bike 3 weeks earlier. :lol:

Who says it has to help him? Maybe he just wants a set of warp 9's.

Does everything you buy for your bike help you? Seems like you just bought a new set of backgrounds for your bike,,,,Did they help make you a better rider?

now jackson, we all know blue backgrounds add 60.87564 horse power and add some umff to the power band :P

Found this in my creek, I ran the VIN with police didn't come back stolen so I get to keep it! :banana: Haha, it only needs a carburetor i'll have a rebuild thread on it soon too.

IMG_0390.jpg

Yea, someone left a 10k lb car hauler in front of my house (across the street)...it was there for a week before I reported it...A deputy showed up, took my info, said no one's reported it stolen and that someone would be by to pick it up...2 more weeks still there, another deputy shows up (someone else reported it), I asked if it was reported stolen, she said nope...I asked well then can I lay claim to it...she said nope, it's going to the impound yard in case some one DOES report it/claim it...I don't think that ever happened! :cry:

Yea, someone left a 10k lb car hauler in front of my house (across the street)...it was there for a week before I reported it...A deputy showed up, took my info, said no one's reported it stolen and that someone would be by to pick it up...2 more weeks still there, another deputy shows up (someone else reported it), I asked if it was reported stolen, she said nope...I asked well then can I lay claim to it...she said nope, it's going to the impound yard in case some one DOES report it/claim it...I don't think that ever happened! :cry:

I've heard they usually say things like that so they can sell them at police auctions. :rant:

I've heard they usually say things like that so they can sell them at police auctions. :rant:

I like think they'r ealways on the up and up however, I'm not an idiot...I too wish I had gone with my initial thoughts and kept it when they neglected to pick it up the first time...just wasn't meant to be...:thumb: