100 Look what I found in my creek!!!!

thx for that link i'm gonna put some green plates on it, my grandpa told me not to tell too many people that I found the bike because they would say it was theirs and :blah: . But i'm not too worried about y'all. Should I go for an OEM restore or just aftermarket plastics and graphics and crap. I guess what i'm asking is what generally sells for more :blah:

thx for that link i'm gonna put some green plates on it, my grandpa told me not to tell too many people that I found the bike because they would say it was theirs and :blah: . But i'm not too worried about y'all. Should I go for an OEM restore or just aftermarket plastics and graphics and crap. I guess what i'm asking is what generally sells for more :blah:

Make it look nice for as cheap as possible, oem will sell no better:thumb:
%21CFjQ2lQEGk%7E$%28KGrHqV,%21iUE1NPYvwFBBNVd4ICQCw%7E%7E0_12.JPG
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/AMR-...3532793QQptZMotorcyclesQ5fPartsQ5fAccessories
%21CFjQ2lQEGk%7E$%28KGrHqV,%21iUE1NPYvwFBBNVd4ICQCw%7E%7E0_12.JPG

I found some NEW oem plastics with the OEM graphics for $90, should I get those? That would pretty much top it off at less than $160 total :banana:

I found some NEW oem plastics with the OEM graphics for $90, should I get those? That would pretty much top it off at less than $160 total :banana:
Thats a good deal, if it has all the plastics, GET em! Wait to sell the bike till the spring though.

Hey what aftermarket company makes the newer style fender for the KX so it doesn't look boxed off like a 1990's fender?

Well hopefully I can lace some wheels soon for some money... Anyone need a wheel laced, i'm good at what I do and I do cheap work and I can get rims for $80 a piece.... :smirk:

Warp 9's for 80 prowheels for 110 and excels for 125 I always use buchanan spokes and for the hub I use whatever the customer provides me with. :thumb: I personally think warp 9's are better than pro wheels and almost as good as excel's because Ireplace pro wheel's ALL the time.... :naughty:

Warp 9's for 80 prowheels for 110 and excels for 125 I always use buchanan spokes and for the hub I use whatever the customer provides me with. :thumb: I personally think warp 9's are better than pro wheels and almost as good as excel's because Ireplace pro wheel's ALL the time.... :naughty:

if i ever get any moneis i might have you hook me up with a set of warp 9's