Injured Log Road MX - Crash Report - Graphic Images

or you jsut get a extra set of handlebars sit in front of your computer with them.... come to a DBA RR thread that has video... make it full screen and get too it. :smirk:

347wahz.jpg

James

Staff member
What is "driveway riding" :noidea:
:rolleyes: :moon: :smirk:
that is when you put your bike on the stand in the driveway and get on your bike and act like you are riding. I just heard of this, that is all...:devil:
:smirk: I believe that would be called garage racing and :devil: I might have done that at some point to.
or you jsut get a extra set of handlebars sit in front of your computer with them.... come to a DBA RR thread that has video... make it full screen and get too it. :smirk:
:thumb: Now that's some good rehab right there. :lol:

James

Staff member
:thinking:i never did ask, but what was the damage to the bike?
Everything I've found so far has been minimal. :thumb:

• Need new grips
  • Had to take off the front suspension, as the wheel was turned sideways around 4 inchs and realign everything. They still seem a little stiff, hope nothing is screwed up inside. :(
  • The back fender dented/scraped the exhaust when it get smashed down. Fender didn't break though, just crease marks.
  • Sub-frame is bent a tad more. :lol:
  • Plastic/graphics are all scuffed up.:cry:

so James are you whoops that you got off on those whoops in the vid with you friend on the KTM Wheeling through and is he the one that bailed on that double. Have you hit the big Double cause it looks huge and I don't think my bike would do it...you know she has a heights issue.:smirk:

James

Staff member
so James are you whoops that you got off on those whoops in the vid with you friend on the KTM Wheeling through and is he the one that bailed on that double. Have you hit the big Double cause it looks huge and I don't think my bike would do it...you know she has a heights issue.:smirk:
No those aren't whoops in that video, we call those rollers, not sure what the "official" term is. Also, no I didn't get hurt there, that video is from the practice track. Yes he's the one that bailed on the big tube double in the background and busted his ankle/leg. No I haven't hit it, it wasn't finished until after I got hurt and just to clarify, I don't plan on hitting it any time soon either. :P Damn right it's huge, even more so in person :shocked:. If I remember right those tubes are 10 ft in diameter and it throws you waaaay up. :eek:

James

Staff member
Monday still the big day? What are they going to do, put a seal of approval on you? :lol:
:lol: Nah I said screw it and started riding a couple weeks ago, he said that I could return to "normal duties", so I did. :P He's only looking out for my best interests, along with his own. :smirk: