Injured Log Road MX - Crash Report - Graphic Images

Update: August 23, 2010
Saw the Doc again, he's pleased with the results, but it's just going to take some more time.:foul: If you look at the x-rays you can see that the void is closing, slowly. :banana: He seemed very confidant that it should be ok by T-Day, will know more in 6 weeks. :thumb:

[IM]http://i917.photobucket.com/albums/ad11/JamesG1019/Injuries/June%202010%20Logroad%20MX%20Crash/0000.jpg[/IMG]

[IM]http://i917.photobucket.com/albums/ad11/JamesG1019/Injuries/June%202010%20Logroad%20MX%20Crash/0001.jpg[/IMG]

[IM]http://i917.photobucket.com/albums/ad11/JamesG1019/Injuries/June%202010%20Logroad%20MX%20Crash/9a776579.jpg[/IMG]

I can hear you now as you walk in to the doc's " All i want to know doc is if I'll be alright for T-Day?! " And I can also hear his reply as well ..." Well you'll have to see a different doctor (shrink) for that diagnosis." Cuz he probly thinks your crazy for wanting to get back on your bike after jacking your self up, they just don't understand do they.

I can hear you now as you walk in to the doc's " All i want to know doc is if I'll be alright for T-Day?! " And I can also hear his reply as well ..." Well you'll have to see a different doctor (shrink) for that diagnosis." Cuz he probly thinks your crazy for wanting to get back on your bike after jacking your self up, they just don't understand do they.

Doctors never understand....

Tic tock, tick tock....is it time yet? Heck, I rode the last two weeks with my cast on, I couldnt wait another minute! But Im not a member of the "Titanium club" either.

Soon enough James, soon enough!:ride:

they love us... . $$$$$

i seen a paramedic at the grocery store wearing a shit that said... skateboarder, motorcross, bungie jumper, MTBer, Race Car Driver(several others i cant recall) guys We thank you!!!... i thought it was funny.

James

Staff member
:lol: Have you met him, that's about spot on, he practically called me stupid. :P It's funny though how the doctors vary. The doc that did my bilateral knee surgeries actually rode trails so he understood.:thumb: The one for my right shoulder didn't care, he just said "If it doesn't hurt go for it".:lol: :thumb: The anesthesiologist that knocked me out for the left clavicle actually TOLD me that I'd better not stop riding. (He probably just wants job security :smirk:) :thumb: One of the nurses also rode when she was younger :thumb:and the other thought it was stupid. :thumbsdown: And of course the current doc doesn't "get it". :thumbsdown:

4 - :thumb:
2 - :thumbsdown:

My current Doc doesn't really have a sense of humor either. When I first saw him and found out I had to wait 8 days post incident until surgery (week of July 4th), I tried to get him to bump it up but he wouldn't. Then I asked him what it would take to get it bumped up and he said if it comes all the way out through the skin we'd have to do something right away. So I asked him (jokingly & with air quotes) "So if I were to just "happen" to fall down some stairs and it pokes out, I could have the surgery earlier"? He didn't think that was really funny. :smirk:

I did get him to laugh though when I told him that I want to be riding no later then 2 months post op, until he realized I was being serious. :foul:
Doctors never understand....
Some do some don't.
Tic tock, tick tock....is it time yet? Heck, I rode the last two weeks with my cast on, I couldnt wait another minute! But Im not a member of the "Titanium club" either.

Soon enough James, soon enough!:ride:
Why you little...:cry::smirk:

In all honesty I could probably start riding some flat stuff in a couple weeks, but if I go down on my left side it's over. No more T-Day ride and no more riding this year.:bonk: I'd NEVER hear the end of it from you guys and I'd be pretty pissed at myself. T-Day is the only reason I'm holding myself back, if not I'd probably be riding by about now, because if it were to shatter again I'd just take the winter off and be ready for next year.
they love us... . $$$$$

i seen a paramedic at the grocery store wearing a shit that said... skateboarder, motorcross, bungie jumper, MTBer, Race Car Driver(several others i cant recall) guys We thank you!!!... i thought it was funny.
:lol: That's awesome, I should get some and give them to the medics at the track.

James

Staff member
So today I saw the Doc again, looks like November 1st is the big day. :foul: Another friggen month. :devil: I think I might start doing some "driveway" riding in a couple weeks though. :ride:

that is when you put your bike on the stand in the driveway and get on your bike and act like you are riding. I just heard of this, that is all...:devil:

or you jsut get a extra set of handlebars sit in front of your computer with them.... come to a DBA RR thread that has video... make it full screen and get too it. :smirk:

that is when you put your bike on the stand in the driveway and get on your bike and act like you are riding. I just heard of this, that is all...:devil:

or you jsut get a extra set of handlebars sit in front of your computer with them.... come to a DBA RR thread that has video... make it full screen and get too it. :smirk:

Crazy :crazy: Bastards!!!!!!!!

I can now see what James has been doing since he :cripple: himself!:smirk: