Injured Log Road MX - Crash Report - Graphic Images

:lol: Think I can wear this shirt now? :P

jitcrunch.aspx

jitcrunch.aspx
I need one of those as well..:smirk:

Just saw this thread, sorry to hear... looks like you did a nasty one. Just think, if you were out here, you could PT with me. If we see you over T-Day, we'll have to do a rehab'er ride, probably all I'll be able to do by November. Maybe, Plushpuppy can make some official DBA "Camp Mom" beanies for us. :smirk: Heal up quick!! :thumb:

Just saw this thread, sorry to hear... looks like you did a nasty one. Just think, if you were out here, you could PT with me. If we see you over T-Day, we'll have to do a rehab'er ride, probably all I'll be able to do by November. Maybe, Plushpuppy can make some official DBA "Camp Mom" beanies for us. :smirk: Heal up quick!! :thumb:

yea we can call it the :cripple: :ride: :P

James

Staff member
:lol: A rehab'er ride sounds nice, especially since I'll probably only be able to start riding a couple weeks before T-Day. And very calm riding at that. :bonk:
yea we can call it the :cripple: :ride: :P
:lol:

Camp Mom beans????????????????? :shocked:.....:banana:.....:shocked:

:lol: A rehab'er ride sounds nice, especially since I'll probably only be able to start riding a couple weeks before T-Day. And very calm riding at that. :bonk:

Just a heads up, there are a lot of whoops in the desert, and that may not be the best type of riding when doing a re-hab ride. If you roll through them slow then it is really slow going.

You may want to keep that in mind when picking a place to ride when you come out.

Just a heads up, there are a lot of whoops in the desert, and that may not be the best type of riding when doing a re-hab ride. If you roll through them slow then it is really slow going.

You may want to keep that in mind when picking a place to ride when you come out.

CDA is going to give James a lesson on how to drag the rear brake the whoops, he (James) will be fine! :smirk:

:finger: :smirk:

:thumb: Don't worry I'm not doing anything until I have the ok from the doctor. I was just saying that it seems to be doing better then expected, which means I might be able to start riding sooner. :ride:

After talking with the therapist it looks like I'll be able to start doing cardio again. :banana: After 3 some weeks of doing nothing I'm guessing all that endurance I had is out the window. :foul:

No its not all wasted, it will come back quickly, much faster than what it took to get there thats for sure

James

Staff member
Update: August 23, 2010
Saw the Doc again, he's pleased with the results, but it's just going to take some more time.:foul: If you look at the x-rays you can see that the void is closing, slowly. :banana: He seemed very confidant that it should be ok by T-Day, will know more in 6 weeks. :thumb:

0000.jpg

0001.jpg

9a776579.jpg