Injured Log Road MX - Crash Report - Graphic Images

Here is the first picture after the bandage was removed.

eea7e0e3.jpg

:puke: That's what I think about it...how's it feeling? Too early to tell yet?

James

Staff member
We talkin about your scar or ??? :smirk:
:smirk: You got a point.
:puke: That's what I think about it...how's it feeling? Too early to tell yet?
They hit some nerves, so it's going to be numb for awhile. The nurse said that nerves grow back at about a 1/4" a month, so :noidea: how long it's going to take.
yea they do:lol: i had ortrhoscopic done on my right shoulder and one time one of those ditzy blond preppie chicks looked at me and asked if i got shot !
:lol::cry::lol::cry::lol: Oh I've got a great comeback for that, but its a little inappropriate. :shocked:

James

Staff member
Well how is therapy progressing?
:thumb: In the 2nd of 4 weeks. They've been surprised at how much ROM (range of motion) I have, with the surgery being only 1 1/2 weeks ago. I can lift my arm straight up and put it behind my head. My first goal was to start riding again by the first of September, but I might be able to push that up. :banana:

:thumb: In the 2nd of 4 weeks. They've been surprised at how much ROM (range of motion) I have, with the surgery being only 1 1/2 weeks ago. I can lift my arm straight up and put it behind my head. My first goal was to start riding again by the first of September, but I might be able to push that up. :banana:

I was referring to your physcologist :P

Just kidding, glad to hear you are progressing. Don't push the riding thing, we need you out here on TDAY! :prof:

Sounds great James. :thumb:

Just kidding, glad to hear you are progressing. Don't push the riding thing, we need you out here on TDAY! :prof:

Please don't rush yourself. A second injury before you are 100% could be traggic. Be safe... be smart... take the time you need to be strong ! :thumb:

James

Staff member
:finger: :smirk:
Don't push the riding thing, we need you out here on TDAY! :prof:
Please don't rush yourself. A second injury before you are 100% could be traggic. Be safe... be smart... take the time you need to be strong ! :thumb:
:thumb: Don't worry I'm not doing anything until I have the ok from the doctor. I was just saying that it seems to be doing better then expected, which means I might be able to start riding sooner. :ride:

After talking with the therapist it looks like I'll be able to start doing cardio again. :banana: After 3 some weeks of doing nothing I'm guessing all that endurance I had is out the window. :foul: