Locking Up A Dirt Bike

Nighthawk had posted a link to this big as hell chain and lock system, let me see if I can find it. If I remember right it was called New York something.:thinking:

EDIT: Found it, Kryptonite New York Legend Chain 1590 :wow: If you can break it. :hail:

https://www.kryptonitelock.com/products/ProductDetail.aspx?cid=1000&scid=1002&pid=1242

No offense James, but the Kryptonite locks are junk. I can probably find two or three by my gate at my cabin that were smashed.

I have been broken into and had all my shit stolen, smashed, ransacked, and messed up more than if I lived in a ghetto. Most recently, my cabin was broken into 3 weeks ago. In April, my buddies 4 wheeler stolen....and it was locked up.

Here is what doesn't work:

Any sized chain, cable, or lock that you can find in a Home Depot, Lowes, Sears, ect. If you look right next to these items in the store, you will see that they sell the "skeleton key" that will break them all without exception: Jumbo bolt cutters. Anybody that says they won't should see my pile of broken logging chains, Master Locks with shank guards the size of your fist, and any brand of lock they sell, including Kryptonite, which is actually a POS and easy to break.

I bought armored master locks the size of softballs. A couple of shots with a rifle and they fall apart. I have bullet holes in my gate and pieces parts of locks there.

Here is the ONLY thing that I found that CAN'T be opened by a bolt cutter, hacksaw, rifle shot, etc. : Commercial 3/4" hardened alloy cable slings made for lifting coils and huge chunks of metal in steel mills and foundrys. I found these mil-spec jumbo armored titanium/cobalt alloy locks from hell on the net from a specialty company that are guaranteed to be unbreakable for $80 a pop. So I tested them. I couldn't even get bolt cutters on them, a new hacksaw blade was ruined before it made a scratch, and I shot it 4 times with an AK47 with ball ammo at 10 feet and it just took the paint off. To date, nobody has got thru my gate....they just take what they can carry out when they get up to the cabin. At least they can't bring vehicles in and cart everything off including my damn split firewood! (which they have done)

Of course, a cutting torch is the Ace of Spades with anything. But theiving robber hill jacks generally don't carry those in the backs of 1978 lifted chevys...they take up valuable cooler space for chillin the Busch beers! Not to mention the fact that tanks would obscure your huge #8 Earnhart Jr NASCAR sticker in the back window! (Is Dale Senior still dead?) :lol:

James, the point is that EVERYTHING can be defeated quickly and easily with a pair of bolt cutters with some helper pieces of pipe on the handles in seconds. Minus my 3/4" cable and $80 specialty locks!

No offense James, but the Kryptonite locks are junk. I can probably find two or three by my gate at my cabin that were smashed.

I have been broken into and had all my shit stolen, smashed, ransacked, and messed up more than if I lived in a ghetto. Most recently, my cabin was broken into 3 weeks ago. In April, my buddies 4 wheeler stolen....and it was locked up.

Here is what doesn't work:

Any sized chain, cable, or lock that you can find in a Home Depot, Lowes, Sears, ect. If you look right next to these items in the store, you will see that they sell the "skeleton key" that will break them all without exception: Jumbo bolt cutters. Anybody that says they won't should see my pile of broken logging chains, Master Locks with shank guards the size of your fist, and any brand of lock they sell, including Kryptonite, which is actually a POS and easy to break.

I bought armored master locks the size of softballs. A couple of shots with a rifle and they fall apart. I have bullet holes in my gate and pieces parts of locks there.

Here is the ONLY thing that I found that CAN'T be opened by a bolt cutter, hacksaw, rifle shot, etc. : Commercial 3/4" hardened alloy cable slings made for lifting coils and huge chunks of metal in steel mills and foundrys. I found these mil-spec jumbo armored titanium/cobalt alloy locks from hell on the net from a specialty company that are guaranteed to be unbreakable for $80 a pop. So I tested them. I couldn't even get bolt cutters on them, a new hacksaw blade was ruined before it made a scratch, and I shot it 4 times with an AK47 with ball ammo at 10 feet and it just took the paint off. To date, nobody has got thru my gate....they just take what they can carry out when they get up to the cabin. At least they can't bring vehicles in and cart everything off including my damn split firewood! (which they have done)

Of course, a cutting torch is the Ace of Spades with anything. But theiving robber hill jacks generally don't carry those in the backs of 1978 lifted chevys...they take up valuable cooler space for chillin the Busch beers! Not to mention the fact that tanks would obscure your huge #8 Earnhart Jr NASCAR sticker in the back window! (Is Dale Senior still dead?) :lol:

James, the point is that EVERYTHING can be defeated quickly and easily with a pair of bolt cutters with some helper pieces of pipe on the handles in seconds. Minus my 3/4" cable and $80 specialty locks!

But buck those locks come with an insurance policy, and even if the were to shoot it or cut it you still get money out of the deal

James

Staff member
im worried about someone stealing my DBA stickers not my bike
:lol: Don't worry we can fix that pretty easily. :thumb:
Best I have found so far is INSURANCE. That way I can sleep at night.
:thumb: Yup I do have insurance, however I grew attached to my bike. It's sort of like when your favorite pet dies, you can get one just like it, but it just isn't the same. (:lol: no matter what your parents tell you)
Commercial 3/4" hardened alloy cable slings made for lifting coils and huge chunks of metal in steel mills and foundrys. I found these mil-spec jumbo armored titanium/cobalt alloy locks from hell on the net from a specialty company that are guaranteed to be unbreakable for $80 a pop.......Minus my 3/4" cable and $80 specialty locks!
Link/website/more info???

I have my bike locked up in a shed and whom ever tries to open it will get a shotgun blast to the head, considering the trigger is linked to the knob of the door.

I have my bike locked up in a shed and whom ever tries to open it will get a shotgun blast to the head, considering the trigger is linked to the knob of the door.

I thought about that, but you will be convicted of murder. You can't do that! I thought about a device that would spray pepper spray! You can't do that! Plus, they would recover and probably be pissed off and burn my place down! BNasty! You can't dooooooo that!

i now installed a lazer alarm, so that any fucker that comes in and steals my bike, their body will be sliced into pieces. and then i would feed it to the pigs. I also have about 6 rifles aiming if the garage were to open again, to blast them as well if the laser fails. but I do come home from lunch everyday and make sure my alarms are set and tear gas is ready to go as well. DONT FUCK WITH DEEEEEEEE

i now installed a lazer alarm, so that any fucker that comes in and steals my bike, their body will be sliced into pieces. and then i would feed it to the pigs. I also have about 6 rifles aiming if the garage were to open again, to blast them as well if the laser fails. but I do come home from lunch everyday and make sure my alarms are set and tear gas is ready to go as well. DONT FUCK WITH DEEEEEEEE
:shocked: You're a bad ass!..:smirk:

James

Staff member

:rolleyes: :focus:

So Buck, DETAILS, where can I get what you were talking about?

hey i had my bike stolen what makes you think i wouldnt do this? we have 6 rifles and others..... if I catch someone trying to get to my shit I will blast their balls off and the knee caps...............

hey i had my bike stolen what makes you think i wouldnt do this? we have 6 rifles and others..... if I catch someone trying to get to my shit I will blast their balls off and the knee caps...............

ouch. hmm you should get a bear trap.... if my shit was stolen, I would freak out and shoot every single person until i was reunited with my bike. but for now its in a shed, i do however have a camera there but where i live there arent that many people that ride. so I would know. sucks turrbo.:thumb: