Locking Up A Dirt Bike

James

Staff member
hey i had my bike stolen what makes you think i wouldnt do this? we have 6 rifles and others..... if I catch someone trying to get to my shit I will blast their balls off and the knee caps...............
:lol: You're telling me that you have a laser system that will cut intruders into little pieces ( I guess you also have pigs as you feed the pieces to them :noidea:). Plus you have 6 rifles aimed at the garage, do you have a SWAT or Spec Ops team on the payroll or something? :hail: Oh and I almost forget about the tear gas. :thumb: :smirk:
i now installed a lazer alarm, so that any fucker that comes in and steals my bike, their body will be sliced into pieces. and then i would feed it to the pigs. I also have about 6 rifles aiming if the garage were to open again, to blast them as well if the laser fails. but I do come home from lunch everyday and make sure my alarms are set and tear gas is ready to go as well. DONT FUCK WITH DEEEEEEEE

hey i had my bike stolen
Sorry about your stolen bike.
if I catch someone trying to get to my shit I will blast their balls off and the knee caps...............
As will I :thumb:

I have my bike locked up in a shed and whom ever tries to open it will get a shotgun blast to the head, considering the trigger is linked to the knob of the door.

i now installed a lazer alarm, so that any fucker that comes in and steals my bike, their body will be sliced into pieces. and then i would feed it to the pigs. I also have about 6 rifles aiming if the garage were to open again, to blast them as well if the laser fails. but I do come home from lunch everyday and make sure my alarms are set and tear gas is ready to go as well. DONT FUCK WITH DEEEEEEEE

:picard:

:focus:

I just put a padlock threw the sprocket and chain, i know its a small deterrent but its better that nuthin:prof: oh and if i ever catch someone tryin to take my shit ill go buy some pigs just to feed them to'em. :smirk:

EDIT; Or maybe i'll just go feeed them to Dee's pigs :D