Lawn mowers

I found this little gem about 4/5 years ago. It has a Honda engine on it and doesn't have that Honda price tag. I have only ever changed the blade on it that is it. That was only cause my kid hit a stump and bent the blade. Not even the spark plug has been changed. It has fuel shut off, automatic choke and it Pull starts with one pull evertime even after sitting all winter with dead gas.

http://www.walmart.com/ip/Yard-Man-21-Mulch-Rear-Bag-Gas-Push-Mower/16553116

293131_10152842098315725_563895772_n.jpg

Think i might go pick up this today, For 100 bucks.

Toro - 21" rear wheel drive turn key ignition...... :banana:

Now - Why I hate it.....
1) My son lost the charger cable so I can't charge the battery so no mo turn key ignition :cry: - couple hundie's to replace it :foul:
2) The gears are gone so the rear wheel drive is now rear end push :faint:- replacing that is also in the $2-3 hundy range:foul:

A nice sit down mower is in my future... :smirk:
Why do you need a key to start a push mower in the first place? :noidea: The gears, my Honda had 3 speeds and shaft drive, that baby would mow like a beast. Great mower.

Get it. That badboy will cut your lawn, take trees down and plow your driveway - trust me, I have a blade for it :thumb:

cut your lawn - check
take down trees - check
plow your driveway, blade? - wtf?

Oh wait, you you live in the great white north. My condolences.

Sorry you are in Manitoba, that's north of the great white north. As far as I'm concerned +5C is cold for January while I'm out for a ride.

Of course I'll soon be riding at 5am because 2pm will be 45C. This weekend is looking awesome for a last chance desert ride though.

I think I have settled on a Toro for double the money I was willing to spend two days ago :cry: but if I use the dealer for yearly tune ups they double the warranty, for a total of ten years...

I'm glad my son is too young to realize I'm going to spend more on a friggin push mower than I have into his dirt bike.