125 kx manual please help me!:-!

riped down and cleaned..crank good bearings good no scores on the cylinder or the head carb disacimbeled and cleaned.new piston.gaskets and filter ordered..what do ye think of the build up on the piston. i scratched a bit to give u and idea? uploadfromtaptalk1389489215767.jpg

SRAD97750

Staff member
riped down and cleaned..crank good bearings good no scores on the cylinder or the head carb disacimbeled and cleaned.new piston.gaskets and filter ordered..what do ye think of the build up on the piston. i scratched a bit to give u and idea? View attachment 19548
Looks nice and rich. I'd like to see the sides of the piston if you have a photo.
-BIG DAN:thumb:

Just a little rich with minimal ring blow-by. I think slightly rich is better than slightly lean...
Looks good to me, replace that piston and rings and :ride: -BIG DAN

ya i was actually delighted with what i seen when i took her panties off! lol i was looking at the glass half empty and was expecting to end up doing a top and bottom rebuild.. can't wait to get the new piston in.. moral of the story .. u can't beat a good bit of lube for a better ride..

ya i was actually delighted with what i seen when i took her panties off! lol i was looking at the glass half empty and was expecting to end up doing a top and bottom rebuild.. can't wait to get the new piston in.. moral of the story .. u can't beat a good bit of lube for a better ride..
How many hours on that piston?