125 kx manual please help me!:-!

has anyone a 95 kx manual i can download or know where i can find one.. need torque specs.. iv searched everywhere..oh and its my first rebuild so a few tips/pointers would go a long way.. thanks

thanks but its a free download im looking for.. im from Ireland so shipping would cost more then the manual..

Anyone traveling to Ireland anytime soon? If so throw it in your luggage and have a pint with spooly!

:cheers:

Anyone traveling to Ireland anytime soon? If so throw it in your luggage and have a pint with spooly!

if anyone is coming let me know iv a parts list! lol oh and i don't drink i spend my money on my girl my bike my car and my belly!! lol but if u bring what i need from the states ill defo buy u a point..! thanks for the stereo type Irish drink image anyway you redneck..:-!

if anyone is coming let me know iv a parts list! lol oh and i don't drink i spend my money on my girl my bike my car and my belly!! lol but if u bring what i need from the states ill defo buy u a point..! thanks for the stereo type Irish drink image anyway you redneck..:-!
:lol: he's no redneck. Us rednecks take affense to that shit. Don't lump us in with the likes of someone like @Rack he's a true blue dick!!:smirk:

:lol:

We were just looking at a family trip to Ireland. My boys really want to go and visit. We are actually of Scottish descent I am told. Someday I'll need to do some research on that subject.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1389234183.263749.jpg

:ireland:

@James looks like you need to add a flag :prof:

Edit: Jax is the true Redneck here on DBA. Speaking of rednecks. I saw "Punjabi Redneck" across the back window of a lifted dodge truck the other day. I'll need to get a photo of that if I ever see it again. :lol:

Last edited:
:lol:

We were just looking at a family trip to Ireland. My boys really want to go and visit. We are actually of Scottish descent I am told. Someday I'll need to do some research on that subject.

View attachment 19501

:ireland:

@James looks like you need to add a flag :prof:

Edit: Jax is the true Redneck here on DBA. Speaking of rednecks. I saw "Punjabi Redneck" across the back window of a lifted dodge truck the other day. I'll need to get a photo of that if I ever see it again. :lol:

is that your family crest?? lol ud be put down for flying that crest.. big union jack on top of it..tis def of English maby Scottish decent..whats? the name? ..i descend form the o'connor clan that dates back to the last high king of Ireland..

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1389258468611.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1389258468611.jpg
    56.9 KB · Views: 12
is that your family crest?? lol ud be put down for flying that crest.. big union jack on top of it..tis def of English maby Scottish decent..whats? the name? ..i descend form the o'connor clan that dates back to the last high king of Ireland..

Idk, I pulled it from the Internet. As they say if it's in the Internet it must be true :noidea: like I said someday I need to do some research.

thanks bob that's some fine interwebing u done there.:-).u can take pride in knowing that u made my life that little bit easier...id some trouble trying to find on to download for free.. and would u believe i found one a few weeks ago and only saved a few pages out of it as i got lazy and said to myself ""sure ill have no problem in finding it again if i need it" moral of the story don't go interwebing alone! =-O

I like this new guy. :lol:

u'd like me less if u seen my beat up 95 kx its as shity as my attitude lol but she runs well most of the time and i ride it like a priest ina playschool lmao :O "ya i went there" who cares its almost Friday!

James

Staff member
u'd like me less if u seen my beat up 95 kx its as shity as my attitude lol but she runs well most of the time and i ride it like a priest ina playschool lmao :O "ya i went there" who cares its almost Friday!
What are you talking about, it's only 2 PM (Thursday). :smirk:

Oh and bikes are meant to be ridden...