125 Kx 125 Rebuild thread

So when i did my top end last year i noticed that the rod had way to much play in it. So after some number crunching and a couple of conversations in chat (plus the fact that i blew out my shock and still need to do the fork seals) i have to decided to redo the bottom+top end of my bike and do a little touch-up/Maintenance on some of the other parts.

Here are my plans so far:
Rebuild crank/New rod
Crank bearings and seal
New Piston and rings
All new gaskets
Rebuild shock (Again)
New Fork Seals
Repaint the frame
New seat cover
And then all the regular wear parts, grips, tire, etc

So far i have have it tore-down to the head. (Not to shabby for 1 1/2 hours) Now i took some pics of the piston for you guys to tell me what is up with my jetting. This means i am running too rich right?

im in the very same position as u were in just about to start a full rebuild + shock on my 95 kx 125..but i don't have a manual..:-( ..do u know the torque specs or know where i can download a manual??

im in the very same position as u were in just about to start a full rebuild + shock on my 95 kx 125..but i don't have a manual..:-( ..do u know the torque specs or know where i can download a manual??
What do you need specs for? The head and cylinder were all 18ft pounds on my 01. They did change the motors in 99 but it should be around the same #