KTMRacks next car

That's not a true KTM helicopter. I saw something even better once. It was a helicopter with a KTM strapped to each side.

come on now leonard. i know you are a smart guy and i know you like to help people out here with your knowledge but geeze dude we are having some fun here.... i think we all know its not a KTM and KTM does not make helicopters...... lighten up and have some fun dude :P

come on now leonard. i know you are a smart guy and i know you like to help people out here with your knowledge but geeze dude we are having some fun here.... i think we all know its not a KTM and KTM does not make helicopters...... lighten up and have some fun dude :P

:noidea:

_49a827733ea1cZS-KTM.jpg

I think he was TraV... he was saying a TRUE KTM choppa would have a bike strapped to each side... :rolleyes:.... :smirk: sheeeesh, some peoples children! :argue:

I think he was TraV... he was saying a TRUE KTM choopa would have a bike strapped to each side... :rolleyes:.... :smirk: sheeeesh, some peoples children! :argue:

no he said he seen one ... i like cleonards posts and he is a smart guy who knows wtf he is talking about when he does post on something but he is way to serious all the time IMO.

or maybe i am to serious :noidea: anyhow neverfuckingmind i said anything at all.

no he said he seen one ... i like cleonards posts and he is a smart guy who knows wtf he is talking about when he does post on something but he is way to serious all the time IMO.

or maybe i am to serious :noidea: anyhow neverfuckingmind i said anything at all.

I've been at a campfire when he told that story of the helo, with the 2 bikes strapped to it. That would be a bitchin way to get to the staging area. You could fly around and check where you wanted to ride, set it down, and tear it up. Flying through Freddys Steak Burgers and Frozen Custard for you post ride meal, would be a beeeeatch though.:smirk:

Chill dude I wasn't posting in spite. Sometimes it's easy to have someone take something in the wrong way. I was trying to lighten up. :cry:

I need more dancing banana's in my posts. :banana::banana::banana:

On a different subject, I see that Rack is posing a pic of his personal chopper.

:sorry: ...

I've been at a campfire when he told that story of the helo, with the 2 bikes strapped to it. That would be a bitchin way to get to the staging area. You could fly around and check where you wanted to ride, set it down, and tear it up. Flying through Freddys Steak Burgers and Frozen Custard for you post ride meal, would be a beeeeatch though.:smirk:
kinda like snowboarders get to do... that would be bad ass.

Chill dude I wasn't posting in spite. Sometimes it's easy to have someone take something in the wrong way. I was trying to lighten up. :cry:

I need more dancing banana's in my posts. :banana::banana::banana:

On a different subject, I see that Rack is posing a pic of his personal chopper.

honestly i think you rubbed me a little bit the wrong way with that post because you are always correcting people. even when its clearly a joke. whatever tho :hug:

Rack you crashed your chopper.

heli.jpeg

Looked up the heli using the the tail number "ZS-KTM." Found that it had crashed back in 2009. They occupants were on their way to a race. Both were pretty messed up , but survived.

Top gear (the british version of course) said that the KTM X-Bow is the worst car ever and that any one who rides KTM is, and this is the drivers exact word, "Stupid" haha. I guess they hated it that much. And they offered 50 bucks (or whatever the hell it is they use over there haha) to anyone who could figure out how to start it. Just thought someone might like to hear that. I tried to find a video on their website but it wasn't there.