KTMRacks next car

SRAD97750

Staff member
Awesome.
KTM-X-BOW-R-5.jpg

KTM-X-BOW-R-02.jpg

This is what I decided to do some research on.

ktm_freeride_concept_02.jpg

Rack, that would be great for silently pillaging some urban trails and "gray areas"! Keep us posted if you get the opportunity to try it out! I'm sure it's too expensive, but I would consider it since I have a lot of greenie trails I could poach with one of these! No sound, no foul, no ticket!!

Rack, that would be great for silently pillaging some urban trails and "gray areas"! Keep us posted if you get the opportunity to try it out! I'm sure it's too expensive, but I would consider it since I have a lot of greenie trails I could poach with one of these! No sound, no foul, no ticket!!

Apparently CDA has already ordered one :mad:

Apparently CDA has already ordered one :mad:
:devil: Sorry Rack, I guess I have better connections. :smirk: I maybe heading to Sweden in August to be part of the test ride of the production units that will be built for the public later in 2013.:banana: Put my order in for the EXC model that will come with a plate.:ride::thumb:

:smirk: