Knee Guards

I have to admit that I do not wear knee guards....

look at my crash... that should be enough for you to want some. If i was wearing them i would 50% less injurys then i got. and my ankle.... its already almost completley better. Still a little sore but i can walk with almost no limp now :rocker:

look at my crash... that should be enough for you to want some. If i was wearing them i would 50% less injurys then i got. and my ankle.... its already almost completley better. Still a little sore but i can walk with almost no limp now :rocker:
I'm not responding to this thread anymore, because now I will be jinxed.

I have always been afraid of landing on a rock and breaking the knee cap. I like my THOR knee guards as they provide impact protection.

I tried some on I liked the fit. Are they ungodly hot? I do wear a 661 pressure suit...
I also hope they would fit under my boots, I think they would didn't seem that much thicker than what I have now.

Both my son and I wear the THOR guards under our gear and into the boot. Make sure you get some EVS Knee Sleeves though. I am so used to them I have not thought of them as hot.

Thanks Rack. That settles it I'm ordering them tonight. :thumb:

Brian; like Rack said, where some sleeves under them - they won't bother you at all. Here's a little tip - if you don't have sleeves you can take an old pair of tube socks and just cut the foot part off and pull them up over your kneecap. You'll be golden.:prof::thumb: