All KM closed for Memorial Weekend. Trail maintenance 6/4-6/5 and 6/11-6/12

I just noticed the new title with dates, but where as I'd love to do both weekends, I'll probably only be able to do one. I'll leave it up to you, or Bob, as to which one. I'll plan on the first weekend for now, and if you're over booked, and want to postpone me, I'll be ready. :thumb:

I just noticed the new title with dates, but where as I'd love to do both weekends, I'll probably only be able to do one. I'll leave it up to you, or Bob, as to which one. I'll plan on the first weekend for now, and if you're over booked, and want to postpone me, I'll be ready. :thumb:

Yes, the first weekend will be the main effort. Actually it's still under booked by a few. I may be with you in the one weekend as well. I'd love to ride up there every weekend, but my truck is thirsty and my wallet is a bit on the thin side.

Yes, the first weekend will be the main effort. Actually it's still under booked by a few. I may be with you in the one weekend as well. I'd love to ride up there every weekend, but my truck is thirsty and my wallet is a bit on the thin side.

Ditto. :prof:

Are we a go? I need an excuse to pick up some whole hog porter. Troy camp? Going to try and take off around 1pm Friday.

Are we a go? I need an excuse to pick up some whole hog porter. Troy camp? Going to try and take off around 1pm Friday.

Screw Troy. I'll be sleeping in a bed at the Ranger station.:prof: Although, maybe sleeping elsewhere Friday night, with a fire and some brewskis doesn't sound half bad either.:thinking:

Screw Troy. I'll be sleeping in a bed at the Ranger station.:prof: Although, maybe sleeping elsewhere Friday night, with a fire and some brewskis doesn't sound half bad either.:thinking:

Those usfs guys have some stinky usda farts.....me, i like the great outdoors. and beer.

I was going to try and slip by with my old (and I mean totally worn out) knobbies. But trying to climb and ride in snot, doesn't sound like a good time to me. And I'm not so sure I knew there was going to be a 30% chance of snow when I signed up either.:smirk:

I was going to try and slip by with my old (and I mean totally worn out) knobbies. But trying to climb and ride in snot, doesn't sound like a good time to me. And I'm not so sure I knew there was going to be a 30% chance of snow when I signed up either.:smirk:

They are backing off a bit on the rain. Looks like it will mainly be overnight with only a slight chance of showers on Sunday. I'm thinking that it will be OK.

Even when it's raining it's not very snotty up there as it's just not the right kind of soil for mud.

They are backing off a bit on the rain. Looks like it will mainly be overnight with only a slight chance of showers on Sunday. I'm thinking that it will be OK.

Even when it's raining it's not very snotty up there as it's just not the right kind of soil for mud.

That's good, because my tire money, is going to fill up the truck gas tank just to get there. :smirk:

Rain or snow, sounds perfect :banana:
8am Sat at Blackrock? Beer and fire at the overflow Fri pm:thumb: