All KM closed for Memorial Weekend. Trail maintenance 6/4-6/5 and 6/11-6/12

Are we a go? I need an excuse to pick up some whole hog porter. Troy camp? Going to try and take off around 1pm Friday.

Is that stuff available year round? I thought it was one of their seasonal varirties :noidea:
Good luck on your quest. :cheers:

Screw the overflow. I'm hitting the main campground. It's not really open yet and it shouldn't cost anything. At least that's what it has been like in years past.

Is that stuff available year round? I thought it was one of their seasonal varirties :noidea:
Good luck on your quest. :cheers:

It is seasonal, fingers crossed that the season has started? Good thing they have lots of other choices. Lobotomy bock maybe?

I like all their stuff. What did you get?

Marzen, octoberfest beer. I like it!
(Those bud lights your brother had looked pretty good too after humping logs all day!)
The lady said they were not going to make whole hog anymore due to an east coast company already had the name..... I told her change the name to hog wild or something but definitely keep making it, as it is a favorite!

Marzen, octoberfest beer. I like it!
(Those bud lights your brother had looked pretty good too after humping logs all day!)
The lady said they were not going to make whole hog anymore due to an east coast company already had the name..... I told her change the name to hog wild or something but definitely keep making it, as it is a favorite!

The best tasting one was at my safety break after lunch. I owe you one for covering for me.:devil: