125 Klx125 l

Welp... its finally done :D.... just got to wait for new axel and nut to get here... and got to wait to get the axel true'd or i might buy a true and try that.. not really positive yet ... heres a final picture of it together :D

0206010227.jpg

oh ya... one of the spokes is still off becouse the nipple is in my truck... and i wasnt running back out there at 230 am with it 300 belove freezing...

Welp... its finally done :D.... just got to wait for new axel and nut to get here... and got to wait to get the axel true'd or i might buy a true and try that.. not really positive yet ... heres a final picture of it together :D

0206010227.jpg

looks good dude :thumb:...., what side of the hub was busted? where the sproket bolts on?

looks good dude :thumb:...., what side of the hub was busted? where the sproket bolts on?
yeap.... the guy that i bought it off of lost a couple bolts out of the sproket... and while he was away on a trip his brother took off on it... and jacked it all up...

but he said it was already busted before that....

If you look there is 6 bolt holes for the sproket... but the damn sproket only has 4 bole holes... its retarded... every klx is like that... but this time im going to drill the sproket out... so when it goes together its going to have 6 bolt holes:ride:

yeap.... the guy that i bought it off of lost a couple bolts out of the sproket... and while he was away on a trip his brother took off on it... and jacked it all up...

but he said it was already busted before that....

If you look there is 6 bolt holes for the sproket... but the damn sproket only has 4 bole holes... its retarded... every klx is like that... but this time im going to drill the sproket out... so when it goes together its going to have 6 bolt holes:ride:

smart idea but i would be carefull because that mat weakin the sproket, my rm only has 4 bolt holes in the sroket and 4 on the hub, so im normal :D

so i got some more parts intoday for the klx..new tire and tube for sure( dont know what else has showed up im still at work).. and looks like i will definatly be trying to true the wheel my self.. 2 shops i called said anywhere between 60-160 bucks......just to true it

Ok last night i got the new jets in.. and throttle piston needle (out of a ttr125) ...i set the needle at the number 2 setting?? ... i got the 110 main and a 20 pilot jets.. Usually i would have had to kick that thing forever to get it to start seeings how it hasnt been started in forever... and it was cold as hella........And usually you cant turn the choke off or touch the throttle... Because it would die Intill it warmed up alot ... But it fired right up in about 4 kicks and i shut the choke off as soon as it started... and i reved it up... it popped alittle but i was happy with that much difference... the throttle is very snappy now

Also got the new exhaust on,

And today i got the new air filter ... And the Aftermarket exhaust tip thing ...(simply just to make it look better)

i got the new MX51 tire and Kenda Tuff tube

Does anyone know about drilling out the air screw... i tried to... but about halfway through it i got scared so i quit... haha..

Well hopefully its trail ready tomorow

Ok last night i got the new jets in.. and throttle piston needle (out of a ttr125) ...i set the needle at the number 2 setting?? ... i got the 110 main and a 20 pilot jets.. Usually i would have had to kick that thing forever to get it to start seeings how it hasnt been started in forever... and it was cold as hella........And usually you cant turn the choke off or touch the throttle... Because it would die Intill it warmed up alot ... But it fired right up in about 4 kicks and i shut the choke off as soon as it started... and i reved it up... it popped alittle but i was happy with that much difference... the throttle is very snappy now

Also got the new exhaust on,

And today i got the new air filter ... And the Aftermarket exhaust tip thing ...(simply just to make it look better)

i got the new MX51 tire and Kenda Tuff tube

Does anyone know about drilling out the air screw... i tried to... but about halfway through it i got scared so i quit... haha..

Well hopefully its trail ready tomorow

drill out the air screw???? WTF? don't do that..