Other Klx110 revs up on its own and won't go down

Did you check it for leaks while it was running? I wanted you to do a visual inspection the spray the area with carb clean while running the engine to see if it would show any change in rpm indicating an air leak.you may not see signs of leak by visually inspecting the boot and seals,

I looked through where the book links up to and the needle is actually hanging I just don't know if it hanging like that for idle or not. My guess is no but I'm not an expert

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5f43b415012b8bcf0568d4f0cb8f4f6f.jpg

Well, it's certainly one of the two things below. Just need the OP to actually check for a crack in the boot/carburetor, and actually see if the throttle cable is catching on something when the bars are turned or weight is applied to the bike. Both of which can pull the cable sleeve which pulls the throttle slide in the carburetor. If the throttle slide moves at all, the revs will increase.
There is no magical 'rev-up.' -BIG DAN:thumb:

I have never seen a 4t rev out of control because of an air leak. I've seen them have the hanging idle though.

Well it's obviously with the throttle cable. I just don't know how to fix it. Idk where its tangled. I took it out and it is being pulled somewhere

That slide looks awful high. By chance did you turn the idle screw all the way in?

It's obviously somewhere in the cable linkage. I took out the needle and it has a pretty good amount of tension. But it's not the idle screw cuz I haven't touch that in for ever.

Well it's obviously with the throttle cable. I just don't know how to fix it. Idk where its tangled. I took it out and it is being pulled somewhere

Often enough they fray.
Don't mess around. Spend the $12 and get a new cable before you get hurt.

Often enough they fray.
Don't mess around. Spend the $12 and get a new cable before you get hurt.

Get hurt? I mean unless I try to ride it (which I have rode it like this) I doubt I can get hurt. But also I was talking to my dad earlier and he said the exact opposite. [emoji23] thanks for the help everyone.

Get hurt? I mean unless I try to ride it (which I have rode it like this) I doubt I can get hurt. But also I was talking to my dad earlier and he said the exact opposite. [emoji23] thanks for the help everyone.

Ok cool. Do that.