Kinda Sorta Might Possibly Be Looking for a Bike

Ok...suppose I can get another MX bike. Now, I aint got money really. I'm thinking an RM125 or CR125 (03+?). How's that sound?

Why did your dad move to Cali?

He must've turned into a gay liberal gun-hatin fella. :P

He lost his job here and has no where to really go here in this small town. He's got a job with technical services and logistics and will be making 6 figures. :shocked:
Out in Cali, I dont know if that's any good though. :lol:

I got a text from him earlier saying he got caught in 3 hour traffic in Flagstaff, AZ. Bet he'll be missing home with all that traffic! From what I'm hearing...it sounds like a whole new world out West.

Ok...suppose I can get another MX bike. Now, I aint got money really. I'm thinking an RM125 or CR125 (03+?). How's that sound?

He lost his job here and has no where to really go here in this small town. He's got a job with technical services and logistics and will be making 6 figures. :shocked:

I got a text from him earlier saying he got caught in 3 hour traffic in Flagstaff, AZ. Bet he'll be missing home with all that traffic! From what I'm hearing...it sounds like a whole new world out West.

Is that what you think of us in Cali?
So how come he didn't bring his sister (your mom) with him? :P

Change is good.... With change comes oppurtunity... Now you may have the oppurtunity to ride year round and be like this....
titties.jpg

400 would either be a trail bike or a road bike, MX and road riding doesn't go together.

I'd suggest buying a 125 or 250f and doin that.

AND BUY A NEW HELMET!