Kid's think Stupid is Smart

Great Pics CDA! :thumb: One question: why do you say your whole family will never ride as a group again??
Well my oldest daughter (the one on the TTR) thinks she is a Maison and built a big brick wall between us. Her mom and I have not talked to her in 3 1/2 years.

Well my oldest daughter (the one on the TTR) thinks she is a Maison and built a big brick wall between us. Her mom and I have not talked to her in 3 1/2 years.

Yikes - that must be real tough. I can't imagine my daughter alienating us. Hopefully, she'll come back into your life at some point. :thumb:

How old is she? Just curious because I might be headed down that same road with my son.:thumbsdown:

Nice pics BTW.

How old is she? Just curious because I might be headed down that same road with my son.:thumbsdown:

Nice pics BTW.
She is 23 now. They hit that great age of 17 and think they can do whatever they want. It is just sad with all you do for them and the places and experiences you share. I will torcher your son in the Dez this fall with your Approval..:smirk::devil:

She is 23 now. They hit that great age of 17 and think they can do whatever they want. It is just sad with all you do for them and the places and experiences you share. I will torcher your son in the Dez this fall with your Approval..:smirk::devil:

Had a similar issue with my daughter at age 18 she is now 20. What to do :noidea:

Hulk??? I thought you were a Ninja Turtle! :lol:
I am a Ninja Turtle all the time..:lol: I just wanted to grow up this day and be the Hulk.

On a side note, I did not know I would start a chain reaction with such a small comment. We should start another Thread called "Kid's think Stupid is Smart" :smirk:

Absolutely on the torture. That 16 1/2 to 17 year old age time frame is a bitch. :foul::foul::foul: :rant::rant::rant: Wait till them MF'ers get out on here own, have to pay their own bills, wash their clothes, work and feed themselves. :blah::blah: How the f**k did we ever make it?:thinking:

Absolutely on the torture. That 16 1/2 to pull-their-head-out-of-their-ass, age is fictional thing year old age time frame is a bitch. :foul::foul::foul: :rant::rant::rant: Wait till them MF'ers get out on here own, have to pay their own bills, wash their clothes, work and feed themselves. :blah::blah: How the f**k did we ever make it?:thinking:

No kidding.....Geek, I needed to correct your age gap, in my case it's a little more in line! My oldeset (daughter-25) actually admits to having been stupid....she has flashbacks at times! :shocked:!

No kidding.....Geek, I needed to correct your age gap, in my case it's a little more in line! My oldeset (daughter-25) actually admits to having been stupid....she has flashbacks at times! :shocked:!

God, I can't wait for that day. Also can't wait till they have kids of their own, so I can laugh at them.:thumb:

I like the fix on the age. I raised my sister-in-law (WG you met her) and she was stupid. When she got out of school, I told her she could stay in my house for free so she could finish nursing school. the only thing was that she needed to be in the house by 11pm during the week because the kids had school and we work and I did not care on the weekends, but would like a call if she was not going to make it home. So what do you think she did.......moved out:shocked: