South Kennedy Meadows: Jul 5-7 2013

I canceled it... but you just wouldn't let it go. :P

You gonna try to come back up on the July 5-7 trip ?
I wish I could :cry: but I am going on the Dual Sport ride the following weekend for 5 days. I told my better half the 6/22 and th 7/11 were my 2 big getaways. The rest would be day trips. If there was a weekend inbetween the 7/5 and the 7/11 trip I could swing a day trip but just not the next weekend.

Of course, it's still early, I've done things in the past to piss her off to where going riding is just the ticket to help cool down the situation :devil:

I wish I could :cry: but I am going on the Dual Sport ride the following weekend for 5 days. I told my better half the 6/22 and th 7/11 were my 2 big getaways. The rest would be day trips. If there was a weekend inbetween the 7/5 and the 7/11 trip I could swing a day trip but just not the next weekend.

Of course, it's still early, I've done things in the past to piss her off to where going riding is just the ticket to help cool down the situation :devil:

.:popcorn:................... Let em know how that works out for ya.............. does the name John Bobbit remind you of anything???? :noidea:.... just asking..... :smirk:

Sounds like you're in a similar situation as me only mine also has vacation time thrown in. :cool:

Just got back from a pre-trip trip to Kennedy Meadows Saturday night. Left the house at 6AM... home by Midnight after an epic ride.

We started with too many riders... fourteen... 4 made the full loop. Had too many KTMs according to the orange bike haters... but only Kawasaki and Yamaha broke. Did 65+ miles Sat with about a 100 whoops for the day... things have improved at Kennedy unless you just ride around camp. Even Mahogany flowed like a river... who'da thunk.

Siretta rocked... found stuff I never knew was on that part of the mountain. Nice thick stuff so deep there was only a hint of daylight. They charge extra for some of these trails now... unless you get there early.
ride.gif

siretta.jpg

So which one of you will make this ride Jul 5-7 ?