South Kennedy Meadows 6/21-6/24

That would be a video Rez. Hit that little play button.

Hey, wait a minute. Are you deliberately trying to derail this thread? :prof: I don't appreciate that. I have put a lot of time and effort......squirrel, I hate the texture of peas. :moon:

That would be a video Rez. Hit that little play button.

Hey, wait a minute. Are you deliberately trying to derail this thread? :prof: I don't appreciate that. I have put a lot of time and effort......squirrel, I hate the texture of peas. :moon:
muscle-squirrel.jpg

OK.... not a picture... "A still shot of a video"... is this TT or what? WTF's with the specifics.......... :noidea:...... :poke:...... :blah:...... :stick:
wrong again...... :lol: its an embeded video that you can actually watch... just have to click.

and coming from you the grammar nazi this is funny stuff.

wrong again...... :lol: its an embeded video that you can actually watch... just have to click.

and coming from you the grammar nazi this is funny stuff.

OK mr. Video.... I know how a video works... to avoid using the word picture... the "image" you see on the thread page is taken from a video creating a "still" or a "screen shot"... THAT my friend is what I was trying to say without (hopefully but failed) having to explain myself in detail as I have here. NOW you can laugh... :lol:

Now as for the grammar naziness... these aren't directed at anyone, just common mistakes I see... on here. :D
example 1: The term "would have" can be abreviated to "would've"......... NOT would of.... :loco:... :bonk:
example 2: Using the term "I have ridden there many times"....... NOT I have rode...:loco:... :bonk:
Like i said don't get me started........ :rolleyes:...... :blah: