South Kennedy Meadows 6/21-6/24

All are invited to join in on a trip up to Kennedy Meadows to beat the heat of the desert. There are no set ride times or loops so feel free to come up and just hang and enjoy the company of fellow riders and ride any and all trails that KM has to offer.

Some will be coming up earlier and some we be staying later. Feel free to post up your availability and I'm sure there will be others with overlapping schedules. We can determine the specific camp location spot as the weekend gets closer and the attendee list gets more developed. Current thinking is the Troy Meadow Overflow as it has a variety of spots that can handle multiple size groups.

Come on up, it's a casual event with minimum ball room dancing skills required :devil:

I can have the ball room dancing hall removed. What is the theme of her recital?

Anything Russian??? .... :panic: I'd like to go but as mentioned vacation time is at a minimum and I'm NOT driving that many miles just to show off my Russian dancing skills... :prof: only to come home in pain...... :cripple:

Hey, keep this thread on topic please. If you can't go then pleas just move along, there nothing here to see. If you can attend, it would be great to have you and post up the dates you think you would be able to make it.

I really don't appreciate how threads get turned sideways here. Don't understand it. :prof:

I watched a show last night called total black out.

they put people in a room that is pitch black and then put a giant bowl on their head like a astronaut and start pooring things in. they poured peas in and it was quite funny watching them freak out over peas... funny the fat guy ate one and guessed right away tho :lol:
Those fat guys know there stuff. So who's in for KM? So far just, um, let's see, where's my calculator. Shit, it's not working. It's solar powered and there no sun out. Stooopid technology. :banghead:

Those fat guys know there stuff. So who's in for KM? So far just, um, let's see, where's my calculator. Shit, it's not working. It's solar powered and there no sun out. Stooopid technology. :banghead:

What's with the fat guy shizzle................. :noidea:.... :cool:

Ever hear the joke about Bertha who works at the lumber yard... ?????