Pro K-Dub's Entrance Vegas Supercross Jumps Out Of Stands...

James

Staff member
Yeah, they had them, my son got one. Only it wasn't RV that signed it. It was some hot chick that just wrote RV's name on it so my boy can hold it up and cheer him on.
Ahh, I didn't see anywhere to get them. :noidea:
Forget all that, DBA Pit Party in Vegas May 5th!!!!!!
:thumb: Pretty bummed that I didn't go this year, next year. :ride:

Are you going to have a booth setup for it. :smirk:
You bet. My oldest daughter went to the Vegas round and it was her first time ever going (other things always came up that she did instead of going) and she got a little teaser of the pit action. She said next year she is camping out down there.:thumb:

Who's going to running the Crusty Trails/DBA Racing bike? pick mee :hyper: I can't do any worse than JS in this last race :lol:
You guarantee a spot on the gate for the main and I will have you a well prepped CDA/CTR/DBA race bike. Your choice of 2 or 4 stroke:prof:

Ahh, I didn't see anywhere to get them. :noidea:

Yeah, they were right up at the main entrance past the top fuel dragsters that where hanging from the celing.

You bet. My oldest daughter went to the Vegas round and it was her first time ever going (other things always came up that she did instead of going) and she got a little teaser of the pit action. She said next year she is camping out down there.:thumb:

You guarantee a spot on the gate for the main and I will have you a well prepped CDA/CTR/DBA race bike. Your choice of 2 or 4 stroke:Prof:

Ok, looks like I have to start racing so I can work my way in to the class. Z through A, thats a long way to go :smirk:

:thinking:
How did this turn from a "Watch Windham Do the Transition" thread to a :Lets Sponsor Jackson409(:thumb:) To Race SX" thread?????

I think Rack said :ride::smirk:

I'm actually making plans to hit Vegas next year...

did someone say titties ?
tshirt7.jpg