Pro K-Dub's Entrance Vegas Supercross Jumps Out Of Stands...

Team Gold Fish (Andrew Short) rode down the stairs and onto the track as well. K-Dub rode down the stairs one row over from me.

That was pretty crazy, always a fan favorite.

:lol: There is always beach balls at the STL SX, Does everyone else have them at theirs? I saw the one in the vid

James

Staff member
That was pretty crazy, always a fan favorite.

:lol: There is always beach balls at the STL SX, Does everyone else have them at theirs? I saw the one in the vid
I don't think I've ever seen them at Indy, but then again we don't even have the pit board thingys, or hell even a pit party. :picard: :foul:

I don't think I've ever seen them at Indy, but then again we don't even have the pit board thingys, or hell even a pit party. :picard: :foul:

Drive to stl next year and meet up with me :thumb: can't be that far of a drive and its totally worth it, seeing me and all :smirk:

James

Staff member
Drive to stl next year and meet up with me :thumb: can't be that far of a drive and its totally worth it, seeing me and all :smirk:
:thinking: Better yet, drive up to Indy, it's going to be on March 17th, 2012. :smirk: Jackson will probably also be there again. :P

Yeah, they had them, my son got one. Only it wasn't RV that signed it. It was some hot chick that just wrote RV's name on it so my boy can hold it up and cheer him on.

:thinking: Better yet, drive up to Indy, it's going to be on March 17th, 2012. :smirk: Jackson will probably also be there again. :P

Nah, I think I am going to Atlanta next year(pit party) :banana: I have a brother that lives in Atlanta so I will spend the whole weekend down there and take our bikes and ride somewhere. It is only 6 1/2hr trip.

Yeah, they had them, my son got one. Only it wasn't RV that signed it. It was some hot chick that just wrote RV's name on it so my boy can hold it up and cheer him on.

Nah, I think I am going to Atlanta next year(pit party) :banana: I have a brother that lives in Atlanta so I will spend the whole weekend down there and take our bikes and ride somewhere. It is only 6 1/2hr trip.
Forget all that, DBA Pit Party in Vegas May 5th!!!!!!