South JV Cougar Buttes: May 18-19

Stuff is in the way of both upcoming DS's otherwise I'd be there... the last one was fun, this one's even closer to home... which made it even MORE interesting. :foul:... can't go!

Can't or will not?
Give me the little ladies #, I can make it happen for you with no additional pain and suffering. :smirk:
Mangina excluded. :thumb:

Can't or will not?
Give me the little ladies #, I can make it happen for you with no additional pain and suffering. :smirk:
Mangina excluded. :thumb:

Can't, mrs rez is out of town for several days, Ally's staying at her aunts for several days due to her school schedule, I can't take/pick up (you know the story)... I'm picking her up for the weekend and taking her back Sunday... wouldn't be too cool to pick her up just to leave her. (again, you know the story) so DON'T :f:'n make me have to explain it further... :prof:..... :smirk:

Can't, mrs rez is out of town for several days, Ally's staying at her aunts for several days due to her school schedule, I can't take/pick up (you know the story)... I'm picking her up for the weekend and taking her back Sunday... wouldn't be too cool to pick her up just to leave her. (again, you know the story) so DON'T :f:'n make me have to explain it further... :prof:..... :smirk:
:popcorn:

Um,
I am hard of membering. Please expand on this. :bored:

Ive got to know a lot of people this year all of them good so far and been on some good rides I have been out with busted ribs im sure if I haven't rode with rack I will eventualy

Did you break those ribs on a ride with slowerthanu?

You would remember riding with me. Cuz you'd be pissed at having to wait for me. I rarely get out of second gear :prof:

:smirk:

Did you break those ribs on a ride with slowerthanu?

You would remember riding with me. Cuz you'd be pissed at having to wait for me. I rarely get out of second gear :prof:

:smirk:

Yes it was with him and Carl and junior at the Woods Ranch and I never get pissed im usualy bringing up the rear my self.:ride:

Thanks for a great time again guys !

051813_jv_tease.gif

Hey Jeff, that was a trip (day for me):thumb: Too bad you didn't get Jason as a video doing the "seat bounce then the dirt bounce", you only got the dirt bounce:lol:

I'll be loading the vids as I can. Takes for ever.

Thanks again Bill for the tritip and fixens, them was good eats. Getting up at 4:30, riding all day, eating a healthy portion for dinner and getting home at 11:45 makes for a loooooooong day:cry: but a fun day :ride:

Ok, 1st video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3GyGc0GZEeQ

Video of the last part of the National race. The single track right by camp:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a-GCBz9KJ7w

Thanks for posting the videos Ken :thumb:

Glad you decided to stay for dinner and do some bench racing too !

I am also glad now we got separated Sat... cause Sunday am I blew my chain apart and had to hike 5 miles till I got picked up by a local on Hwy 247. They gave me a ride to my van to go retrieve the bike. Can you image the trouble had I been down in the rocks when it blew ? Got lucky this time ! :hail:

Thanks for posting the videos Ken :thumb:

Glad you decided to stay for dinner and do some bench racing too !

I am also glad now we got separated Sat... cause Sunday am I blew my chain apart and had to hike 5 miles till I got picked up by a local on Hwy 247. They gave me a ride to my van to go retrieve the bike. Can you image the trouble had I been down in the rocks when it blew ? Got lucky this time ! :hail:
Uh, did you get separated again on Sunday?

Ya, don't know what happened on Sat. Mis- communication but we did discuss going back but someone thought they might have heard something about the two of you decided not to follow up the hill. That along with knowing there were two of you and we didn't hear any bikes in the vicinity we decided to press on. You two did look quite comfy when we got back :smirk:

Another video:

http://youtu.be/ddgoWN-Fhzg

Ya, don't know what happened on Sat. Mis- communication but we did discuss going back but someone thought they might have heard something about the two of you decided not to follow up the hill.

No... I think that comment was wishful thinking. Doug was through with the ride... so when I couldn't find you guys I led him back to camp. The only failure was Kyle should have made sure I saw him turn to cross the wash. That was a big change in direction to not check the man behind when riding buddy system. If I had been with the group he would have been SENT back for losing his man. But thats just how I roll ! :smirk:

No biggie. I was bummed to have ridden all those commuter miles to then be left out of the good stuff. But truthfully my chain would have busted for sure and screwed us all. I think the moto-man in the sky was looking out for us all Saturday !
hail2thechief.gif
gerg.gif