South JV Cougar Buttes: May 18-19

Trying to get one more JV run in before it gets too hot.

001-Copy_zpsf9a24827.jpg

No not at all I was was just replying to your post I am also a member of your site too,easy there boss I really been wanting to ride with your group for a while just never could connect:wiggle:

LIAR... I know for a fact you are trying to steal people for your own CLUB !

oops... sorry... thought I was on TT for a second there. :lol:

Hey Tim... should have recognized your avatar pic.

I just looked up Lemoore... big drive to Dove.... but you are really close to some great riding in the Sequoias. You get up there much ? Have buddies in Bakersfield and Visalia that I meet up there some times. :thumb:

Ya I do whiskey Miami and the promise land aka the creek when ever I can we just took the toy hauler plunge so its our first time out with it,I really want to make JV before its gone next one out im gonna try to make.:smirk:

We moved from OC to the desert... I can see Cougar Buttes to the south east from my house. About 15 miles away. There is way more technical single track in there than I ever knew. Gonna be one of my fav places for the next few years. :thumb:

Ya I do whiskey Miami and the promise land aka the creek when ever I can we just took the toy hauler plunge so its our first time out with it,I really want to make JV before its gone next one out im gonna try to make.:smirk:

:thumb:

I wonder if we've been on a ride together. :thinking: I ride those same areas with the exception of the chocolate cake reference. I know we both ride with a mutual friend. :thinking:

We moved from OC to the desert... I can see Cougar Buttes to the south east from my house. About 15 miles away. There is way more technical single track in there than I ever knew. Gonna be one of my fav places for the next few years. :thumb:
Isn't Cougar on the list to get whacked if the military takes control of the land? Also, is that picture looking south east toward the dirt road that comes up from Camp Rock, I think it is Neptune or Saturn or something like that.