Pro Justin Brayton new bike?

Yes JGR is the "factory" Yamaha team. that pipe is made by FMF. It is a new design this year because last year they said the routing of the pipe was causing the shock to heat up and become really stiff. So by routing the pipe in front of the motor it is going to hopefully eliminate heat around the shock. Just what I have heard.

interesting, Would like to see it up close. seems sick! lol

interesting, Would like to see it up close. seems sick! lol

You should get a twitter account and follow all the racers and team managers and supppliers. I think LIL D from FMF posted a picture up close of that exhaust system. You can get a lot of dirt on there. I follow 125 people all of which are in the industry from riders, to mechanics, to race team managers. They put a lot of stuff out on twitter.

Plus a lot of them will interact with you if you have a question. The thing I like most about motorcycle racing is the machines and the people behind them. I don't have a favorite rider or brand I love looking and all the trick parts and hearing what the guys have to say that work on them. With twitter you get first hand look at all of it.

You should get a twitter account and follow all the racers and team managers and supppliers. I think LIL D from FMF posted a picture up close of that exhaust system. You can get a lot of dirt on there. I follow 125 people all of which are in the industry from riders, to mechanics, to race team managers. They put a lot of stuff out on twitter.

Plus a lot of them will interact with you if you have a question. The thing I like most about motorcycle racing is the machines and the people behind them. I don't have a favorite rider or brand I love looking and all the trick parts and hearing what the guys have to say that work on them. With twitter you get first hand look at all of it.
If i get time after work i might create a twitter and follow you! lol

Also posted on twitter/instagram. You would have to be under a rock to not know that Josh Grant is back on JGR and is braytons team mate.JG33.JPG

I like the contained exhaust as long as there are no heat issues, because that Honda header sure looks like she would dent.
Honda3.jpg

I like the contained exhaust as long as there are no heat issues, because that Honda header sure looks like she would dent.
Honda3.jpg
The side view of that front fender is fugly.

The MX bikes don't worry about dents since the tracks are all nice and groomed and you are not getting big rocks flying off your front tire and riding through a rock gardens for fun.