Pro Justin Brayton new bike?

Here is a few pictures of Justin Brayton on his Yamaha before this weekends monster cup.

Notice anything?

65376_10150251667314955_56995140_n.jpg

Maybe this one?

548270_10150251667299955_199093336_n.jpg

Or maybe this one?

535776_10150251667489955_927816048_n.jpg

1, its a pour can so look at the right hand. The pouring cap is wire tied to the fill cap so it doesnt get lost.... follow the wire until you see the cap for the pour side of the can which happens to be off...

2, Thats a giant steel ringding attached to his header pipe... isnt it? wtf?

oh and its a JGR Yammi :noidea:

1, its a pour can so look at the right hand. The pouring cap is wire tied to the fill cap so it doesnt get lost.... follow the wire until you see the cap for the pour side of the can which happens to be off...

2, Thats a giant steel ringding attached to his header pipe... isnt it? wtf?
1 Don't be a debby downer :prof:

2. Prob some kind of exhaust gas regenerator

1. They came buy the CDA stable and borrowed his wheels.
  2. The One Industry Gear is new and pretty sweet.
  3. I might need to see about borrowing one of those aluminum gas tanks.
  4. JB looks a little thinner, must of been the MX series.
  5. He was either dragging his right elbow in the turns, or he took a dirt nap.
  6. He dose not have hie "Muscle Milk" sponsor any more or not listed on the bike or gear.
  7. Oh yeah and his exhaust is giving his motor a bear hug.

The exhaust wraps the motor. I heard from a couple people on the inside that they were having a hard time finding somebody to ride for them because everybody that has ridden that Yamaha has hated it. They tried to sign dean wilson and he wouldn't ride the Yamaha. So they told him they are coming out with a 13 and a half or something like KTM did with the Dungey replica. The 13 and a half will go back to the traditional motor style, so hopefully they will be able to take care of the handling issues.

The exhaust wraps the motor. I heard from a couple people on the inside that they were having a hard time finding somebody to ride for them because everybody that has ridden that Yamaha has hated it. They tried to sign dean wilson and he wouldn't ride the Yamaha. So they told him they are coming out with a 13 and a half or something like KTM did with the Dungey replica. The 13 and a half will go back to the traditional motor style, so hopefully they will be able to take care of the handling issues.
I've never seen a exhaust like that. Wonder if it gives them any performance gain?!?! Are they a factory team?

I've never seen a exhaust like that. Wonder if it gives them any performance gain?!?! Are they a factory team?

Yes JGR is the "factory" Yamaha team. that pipe is made by FMF. It is a new design this year because last year they said the routing of the pipe was causing the shock to heat up and become really stiff. So by routing the pipe in front of the motor it is going to hopefully eliminate heat around the shock. Just what I have heard.