Just a new guy, first post!

What's up all? Name's Ryan! I live in Spokane, Washington. I ride a 1998 KX250 and a 2008 KX450F.:ride:
Obviously, I'm a Kawasaki guy. Team Green! My KX250 is torn down right now, it was rebuild time, and now I'm just waiting on getting my cylinder head back. Taking forever.:cry: I'm ready to ride!

Well, I'm just your average dude that LOVES dirt biking. It's one of the biggest things in my life. I don't race or anything, just ride at the local ORV park, and just run laps at the track close by. Let me know if you're from the area and have found any sweet riding spots.

- Ryan :wave:

Welcome to Dirtbikeaddicts.com... Lots of good guys and info here.. Be sure to post up some pictures.. Even start a rebuild thread!!.. Dont forget to check out the Forum store also :D... If you need anything Ask away

Welcome to Dirtbikeaddicts.com... Lots of good guys and info here.. Be sure to post up some pictures.. Even start a rebuild thread!!.. Dont forget to check out the Forum store also :D... If you need anything Ask away

Thanks! My bike is about finished now, and I'm not doing the work myself. I have a friend that's doing it, since he's a grade A mechanic and I don't have all the tools anyway. Just waiting on the head to come back from getting nikasil and I'll be good to go! Hope to get it back here in a few days. I'll be uploading good pictures of both my bikes when it's back.
Also got a helmet cam recently, so I'll have riding videos up on youtube if anyone will be interested in that.:thumb:

Yes.. Post the videos.. We will watch anything lol.... Who is doing the nikasil'ing.. I have got to get my cylinder re nikaseal'd .. just aint come up with the money yet

Yes.. Post the videos.. We will watch anything lol.... Who is doing the nikasil'ing.. I have got to get my cylinder re nikaseal'd .. just aint come up with the money yet

I can't remember the name of the place, my friend sent it off through where he works because it's a lot easier that way. Some place back East from where I'm at. Only like $150 or somewhere close to that to get it done.