Just a new guy, first post!

James

Staff member
Yes, I have quite a few pictures. I'm working on figuring out my Photobucket login info so I upload and then post a few here!
This isn't TT, you can upload pictures directly to the forum. :P :thumb:

Oh and if you click this button
multiquote-back_40b.png
below every post it allows you to multi-quote.

100_0241.jpg

My 1998 KX250, first day we had it out riding. It's got some other stuff on it now. (Different bars, grips, tires, new rear fender, fork guards, chain/sprockets, a buncha NEW STUFFFFFS!)

100_0238.jpg

1976 Yamaha DT175, 2,4xx original miles on it! That's what I rode before we got the 450F and I got the 250.

100_0286.jpg

There's the 2008 KX450F. That bag is no longer on the rear fender.

100_0293.jpg

Little bit of a jump.

100_0294.jpg

Hill looks tiny on camera. It's still not BIG in person, but it's okay sized.

100_0388.jpg

450F. I guess that's what the MX track here will do to ya. :wink: My first day ever out at a track. My 250 was getting a whole new linkage setup, so the 450F was the only option.

100_0383.jpg

Like I said, first time out at the track, and this was like my 2nd or 3rd lap, so I wasn't running hard...

100_0280.jpg

They look good together. :thumb: Red thing inside my wheel was there because I was lubing my chain and it blocked it from getting all over the wheel and whatnot. When I get my KX back I'll get a couple updated pictures! And I'll have youtube videos coming right up from my ContourHD 1080P.

This isn't TT, you can upload pictures directly to the forum. :P :thumb:

multiquote-back_40b.png

I noticed I could upload them that way, but since they're on Photobucket as well, I can send the links to people that way. :smirk:
Alright, thanks for the tip on that. I don't really use forums much... I knew I could do a multi-quote, because I'd seen other people use them before, but I didn't think to hover over that button...lol

James

Staff member
Cool pictures. :ride:

Alright, thanks for the tip on that. I don't really use forums much... I knew I could do a multi-quote, because I'd seen other people use them before, but I didn't think to hover over that button...lol
:thumb: One of these days I'll put a quick video together that shows the basics.

Cool pictures. :ride:

:thumb: One of these days I'll put a quick video together that shows the basics.

Thanks. Thought I'd just throw a few on there. Give it a little variety. I'll be getting more pictures later on this season.

I'll check that video out when it's up. I'm sure I'll fine out some more new stuff. :thumb:

Welcome to DBA Ryan :thumb:

Well I just learned something new :prof:

Thanks Emily. :D Definitely owe you a thanks since you sent me to this forum. :cool:

multiquote-back_40b.png
Damn James, I just learned something new today also. I knew this could be done but never really took the time to do it. :thumb: Welcome aboard Ryan, nice ride you have.

Damn James, I just learned something new today also. I knew this could be done but never really took the time to do it. :thumb: Welcome aboard Ryan, nice ride you have.

Thank you. I want to fix up the 250 a bit more, and plan to do so at some point. Just make it a bit nicer. :thumb:

Wow man, nice collection :shocked: Personally I left 2 forums due to the loosers, I hear that. So how do you like track?

Thanks man, they're alright :ride: I was only a member of one other motorcycle forum (That I remember anyway...) But I won't be going to that forum as much as I visit this one. Much better around here.