Jos is looking for a mx bike

Yeah. I don't like the fact they got back into electronics and made the bike worse either. As soon as you lose a young friend (in my case she was 19) to aids related complications you will wish you hadn't written the stupid part. The continued attitude you exhibit has probably been one if the larger reasons more progress has'nt been made in curing aids. I just hope you have stockpiled blood.

Yeah. I don't like the fact they got back into electronics and made the bike worse either. As soon as you lose a young friend (in my case she was 19) to aids related complications you will wish you hadn't written the stupid part. The continued attitude you exhibit has probably been one if the larger reasons more progress has'nt been made in curing aids. I just hope you have stockpiled blood.
Ramblings of the air being thinner at the top of the globe? Can't see how that has anything relevant to this post, but sorry for the loss of a friend non the less.

Ramblings of the air being thinner at the top of the globe? Can't see how that has anything relevant to this post, but sorry for the loss of a friend non the less.
He's not arguing that a post CR250 is the bottom of the 250 2t food chain.
He's arguing that the gay as aids part is out of line, and for that I will apologize, but don't feel alone in having lost friends for many stupid reasons, it happens.