Jos is looking for a mx bike

DO NOT DO IT!!!
Husqvarna has now changed hands three times. Parts are getting harder to find because they are in boxes without labels of what they are in a warehouse. There is a 40 million dollar loss from Cagiva to BMW to KTM Pier and nobody is sorting through the paperwork. That is why Pier/KTM revamp this year with Berg and KTM parts to create the new HusKTMberg. Just saying!!!
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1398000878.663441.jpg

DO NOT DO IT!!!
Husqvarna has now changed hands three times. Parts are getting harder to find because they are in boxes without labels of what they are in a warehouse. There is a 40 million dollar loss from Cagiva to BMW to KTM Pier and nobody is sorting through the paperwork. That is why Pier/KTM revamp this year with Berg and KTM parts to create the new HusKTMberg. Just saying!!!

Husqvarna sent me out a brochure 2 weeks ago with the 2014 range..I can say it was mouthwatering stuff.. it want on about the history and how husa broke away and ktm and bmw took over at different stages and how husa came back this year overseen by ktm.. all a bit of a shambles I think but sure looks to be a decent machine. .who wouldn't want the best bits from a ktm, Husaberg, and Husqvarna in a bike..ill take some pics of the brochure later ..I seen a guy on a 12 Husaberg, with a recluse fitted 2 weeks ago...O_o woo what a bike..id really like a test ride...