Join me to get in shape.

Well here is my skinny butt!

IMG_7905.jpg
:shocked: Gouge my eyes out, gouge my eyes out....:smirk:

I thought the new wife was cooking up a storm? Honeymoon over?
You should have camped with us, 2" ribeyes, Idaho potatoes with the works and all the beer you can drink!
Workout routine is ride, and then ride some more.
I used to weigh 120#, when I was in 7th grade.....now I'm 200 lbs of beer drinkin, bike crashin lard.
Oh yeah, quit smokin the crack.:naughty:

You should have camped with us, 2" ribeyes, Idaho potatoes with the works and all the beer you can drink!
I used to weigh 120#, when I was in 7th grade.....now I'm 200 lbs of beer drinkin, bike crashin lard.

it's the crackin that's doin it.........

Most guys on here resemble that :lol::lol::lol:

6' 235. I need to loose weight but its not going to be easy, since last wrestling season I gained 20lbs of muscle... feature 195 weight class state placer

Hey guys I'm on a venture. After my divorce I was in the worst shape of my life. It really ate me up. I had lost 25# and was the lightest I had been in 15 years. I know most would say that was great but I was down to 120#. Well I'm going to start a thread and try to do daily posts on what I eat and the work outs I'm doing. Hopefully we will see some changes. I started this a few weeks ago so I'm at 130# now but my goal is 165#. I will post a picture tonight of where I am and probably a picture a week. Hopefully we see some improvement. Plus I'm hoping putting it on here will keep me honest and motivated. Please feel free to join if you like.
People like you make me sick.:thumb::cry: I only wish I could NOT put weight on. But since Memorial day weekend I have gone from 275 lbs. to 245 lbs. Rack and I have been trying to do some good here. It is difficult to only eat 2000-2100 cals a day, but it is working. Still give myself, a day or day and a half off every week too. Good luck, and do eat plenty of protein. :ride:

People like you make me sick.:thumb::cry: I only wish I could NOT put weight on. But since Memorial day weekend I have gone from 275 lbs. to 245 lbs. Rack and I have been trying to do some good here. It is difficult to only eat 2000-2100 cals a day, but it is working. Still give myself, a day or day and a half off every week too. Good luck, and do eat plenty of protein. :ride:

That's just because you give birth to turds bigger than bryce r. :lol: