Join me to get in shape.

Hey guys I'm on a venture. After my divorce I was in the worst shape of my life. It really ate me up. I had lost 25# and was the lightest I had been in 15 years. I know most would say that was great but I was down to 120#. Well I'm going to start a thread and try to do daily posts on what I eat and the work outs I'm doing. Hopefully we will see some changes. I started this a few weeks ago so I'm at 130# now but my goal is 165#. I will post a picture tonight of where I am and probably a picture a week. Hopefully we see some improvement. Plus I'm hoping putting it on here will keep me honest and motivated. Please feel free to join if you like.

I need to go the opposite direction but 165lb will never happen for me. I have been walking/running in the mornings with the wife. I am trying to build up her stamina so we can run the whole 3 miles that we have been doing then move up to 4 miles like I was two summers ago but yeah we can keep track if want. I am at 205lb. I want to get down to about 175lb but realistically more like 185lb. I was at 185lb and held that for awhile and got down to 178lb once but couldn't hold that weight for very long. Ready.....go!!!

Well Jackson I have always had the problem of being a light guy. Never had much bulk so I'm going to try bulking up. So keep us posted on your progress. :thumb:

i need to go WAAAAAAAY in the opposite direction :lol:

i really wish it would cool down. I get headaches when i go out in the heat... how much water i drink before or after dont seem to make a difference.

Well today I'm not doing very well on eating.

Breakfast
(1) plain bagel with cream cheese
(1) Apple

Snack
Celery Sticks
Cheese sticks

Lunch
Bagel with Cream Cheese and Ham (Sandwich)
Gatoraide
Water
Chips

Snack
Celery
Cheese sticks.
1/2 cup of mixed nuts.

Dinner was
Meat balls with BBQ Sauce and 2 cups of rice.

im trying to make a effort to eat better myself. i went grocery shopping and instead of getting lots of red meat and packaged foods i god some chicken and stuff for salads.

For lunch i just had some fresh blueberrys some almond granola mixed into some non fat yogert... it was quite delicious and i dont feel like i pigged out on bad for me food.

Well here is my skinny butt!

IMG_7905.jpg

Well here is my skinny butt!

IMG_7905.jpg

not a bad base point at all :thumb:

Ok, yeah, its good you realize that your not eating right for weight gain, You need more protein hands down! you should really consider a whey protein, even the muscle milk power sold at costco would be fine. Also, you eat less then a sorority girl, just eat more in general! when you make that ham sandwich, make sure you pile that ham on 3/4 of an inch thick, and wash it down with some milk! Only after you learn how to eat like a man, get your gym schedual down, because eating like a bird and lifting for muscle bulk dont go hand in hand. :prof:

not a bad base point at all :thumb:

Ok, yeah, its good you realize that your not eating right for weight gain, You need more protein hands down! you should really consider a whey protein, even the muscle milk power sold at costco would be fine. Also, you eat less then a sorority girl, just eat more in general! when you make that ham sandwich, make sure you pile that ham on 3/4 of an inch thick, and wash it down with some milk! Only after you learn how to eat like a man, get your gym schedual down, because eating like a bird and lifting for muscle bulk dont go hand in hand. :prof:

Yeah I know my eating habits suck. The first two weeks I was doing well. I was eating about 2600 cals a day and had two different protien shakes I was drinking. But man I literally had to force myself to eat. It sucked. But now that I'm getting back at it I will start doing better. I really need to put the weight on.

Yeah I know my eating habits suck. The first two weeks I was doing well. I was eating about 2600 cals a day and had two different protien shakes I was drinking. But man I literally had to force myself to eat. It sucked. But now that I'm getting back at it I will start doing better. I really need to put the weight on.

Do you have a bbq? I find myself BBQing every day, which means eating allot of meat!