All Johnson Valley Ride Saturday, 1-28

Well Timo I am happy to see you don't mind a new ride buddy. Socal is a great guy if you have not met him yet (I am an ASS)! Lets get this SB party started. I am looking at 2 days of riding if my bike will last. Just had to put the smallest shim in one intake valve and that means next adjust will most likely be a top and/or complete rebuild. :foul:I can't believe it! I am starting to rethink the Euro trash bikes....I only wish that the Y company made a DS 450....
You and me both.

Well Timo I am happy to see you don't mind a new ride buddy. Socal is a great guy if you have not met him yet (I am an ASS)! Lets get this SB party started. I am looking at 2 days of riding if my bike will last. Just had to put the smallest shim in one intake valve and that means next adjust will most likely be a top and/or complete rebuild. :foul:I can't believe it! I am starting to rethink the Euro trash bikes....I only wish that the Y company made a DS 450....

PALMER, sit down and take a deeeeeep breath and everything will be OK.....I promise. What is that garbage spewing from your mouth anyways .... You gonna become one of the sheople ??? :noidea:......:smirk:

How many hours on the Husky? I had DJH from KTMtalk do the head on my TE 250. Price was reasonable. Or you could just drop the bike off with George. Price not as reasonable, never know how long it will take or if it will get lost somewhere in his shop, BUT, you know the job will be done right and he'll be there for support afterwards. That dude's like an encyclopedia for the Husky's.

How many hours on the Husky? I had DJH from KTMtalk do the head on my TE 250. Price was reasonable. Or you could just drop the bike off with George. Price not as reasonable, never know how long it will take or if it will get lost somewhere in his shop, BUT, you know the job will be done right and he'll be there for support afterwards. That dude's like an encyclopedia for the Husky's.

Yeah, George is on Palmers SPEED Dial ... :P

I have over 200 hrs with 6400 miles. A lot of slow single track and technical rides and some balls out miles in mexico too, what pisses me off is that I use leaded race gas to coat the valves more than recommended, change oil, oil filter, clean air filter religiously, granted I beat the shit out of it by throwing it all over the ground, rocks and all but dam it, I have heard they last over 16,000 before they need work. The bottom end is tight and I think I might just say do the top end only. :wink:
George "gave" me the 1.90 shim to get me to 0.006 within spec. I think that is the thinnest they come. Price will be 1200-1500 for a complete rebuild (motor out). He might be hanging it up for a dealer soon and just do repairs and make specialty parts. To many KTM big wig fags jumped over to Husky bmw north america and too many shitty unercutting dealers have moved in around SoCal.

Yeah, George is on Palmers SPEED Dial ... :P
:finger: and that :wanabektmhusthingaberg: You get that fuel pump yet...:moon: :poke: we still having lunch tomorrow?

LOL, Sad thing is, for the short period of time I owned a Husky, George and I were on a first name, he would recognize my voice on the phone, basis the entire time!

George is just that way, he knows and recognizes me on the phone as well. After doing 500 miles in Baja and 140 in the northern desert with him and just knowing him on a personal level for the past 4 years I wouldn't let anyone else work on my bike.

Now lets get :focus: ??? What is the topic anyways?

The topic is Shut The Hell UP! Load your bike and go ride already...:moon:

Oh yeah and bring some extra fuses...:smirk:

Dam, you sure are bitchy tonight. What happened, did you forget where your hemorrhoid cream was? Its were it always is, next to your tooth brush. :lol::lol::P:lol::lol::hug::gibbs: