All Johnson Valley: Feb 21-23 2014: Before It's All Gone Ride

Fantastic crew of people that came out !
clap.gif

Camp was like a little town with neighborhoods from all the different riding Forums. Saturday we had four separate groups out at once. It was great to meet so many of the screen names... and spend time with some good old friends.

Brett had the long distance award for coming from WA to Encinitas... buys a bike... blows up a truck... borrows another... and still makes it to JV before most everyone else. Herculean effort buddy... was great to meet you.

bowdown.gif
Thank you all who made the effort.

BOLT aka Jeff
wave.gif

Pics an vids coming soon.

image.jpg

Great time. I rode up and down trails I never new I was capable of doing. Some were pretty gnarly and if I would have seen videos of them I honestly wouldn't of came :smirk: but now that I got all that under my belt I'm so glad i rode them rocks and have the confidence to tackle more in the future. Rode with a great group of guys from TT. In this pic, Chris crashed into the side wall of my rear tire. All and all great time.

The weekend was a great time. A lot of fun people to just hang out and BS with as well. It was neat to have people from multiple offroad forums and from places like Washington, San Fran, Santa Maria, San Diego. Jeff did a great job organizing the trip.:thumb: