All Johnson Valley: Feb 21-23 2014: Before It's All Gone Ride

Many of you know... Johnson Valley is being taken over by the military very soon and this may be our last chance to ride and enjoy all of JV before the Hummers start rolling in on us.

FFs from the ADV website are coming... the invitation went out to all RIDERS... as well as the Café Husky dudes... KTMTalk fellers... and even the ThumperTalk crowd. We'll see who really rides !
cool.gif

We may have two camps North & South for everyone's convenience and to stretch the rides by sharing fuel and beers at both ends with the other camp ! Location or locations to be decided

I am personally looking forward to this ride like no other ! Love the area... in my back yard... been off the bike for months... and I haven't seen some of these guys for a couple years !

RSVP if you like... people like to know who is coming. You don't need a login to rsvp... but if you want one it's free. http://ridersonline.org/2012/smf/index.php/topic,243.0.html

030411_jv_tease_800.gif

What kind of riding you ask... most of us are looking for technical single track with rocks and such. But as with any open invite there will be multiple groups with a variety of skill levels. You shouldbe able to hook up with someone of your liking.

Lotta guys will have families out there on this one. :thumb:

Looks like we will have two camps... Means Dry Lake off Boone Rd in the south... and Cougar Buttes off Camp Rock Rd on the north end. I'll be at the Buttes.

The guys on ADV are calling this our LAST RIDE. I asked them what do we then call the rides after ? :lol:

when i do go out there it really might be my last ride after a blackhawk chases me down :lol:

id like to try to make it but sry jeff i cant rsvp cause i dont know if i will be able to make it at all.

No worries Travace... it's just there for those that can and want to.

FYI - There is a Checkers Race on Sunday. But they will be staged out of Bessemer Mine Rd.

Fortunately or maybe unfortunately - we have an annual trip to Spangler planned 2/19-2/23. It's another week my boys have out of school and we gather with friends and family for the annual Wilson's Motorcyles get together.

Is Turdsplatter trail boss :smirk: :devil:

I always ask Buttdripper to lead. He's good at it. I haven't talked to him about this one. There will be multiple camps... and many groups to lead. Be nice to have him there unless he's already heading to Spangler.

Looks like I have my weekends mixed up, I will be in AZ the week before and was going to bring the TH out. Now I will bring it out after this ride weekend. :thumb:
Hope someone can show me all the single poachable track in the area to use for future reference of course!! :smirk: