South Johnson Valley April 5th - 8th

yea it a certain point its just me being selfish. my family would have roughed it but kids are sick. no hauler of my own yet. cant even find one to rent for the weekend. got tons of shit i should be doing around my house anyway so gonna take the wifes time off to get some stuff done.

I guess I will head to AZ then. My Dad just got the news... Lung Cancer. What a load of crap that is.

I think I'll go toss some pops with pop.

I guess I will head to AZ then. My Dad just got the news... Lung Cancer. What a load of crap that is.

That blows. My Dad is in AZ as well. Not enough time to get out there and visit, though I did take him to the AZ supercoss round and he has not stopped talking about it. Guess I will be doing it again next year:thumb: Enjoy throwing a few back with your dad Bolt.

Trav - sorry again and I know how the stuff around the house can pule up quick when we are out playing in the Dez.

sorry to hear Jeff :(... i lost my grandfather to that. i lost my dad to liver cancer a few months ago. my wife lost her grandma to cancer.

:finger: cancer.

Shoot Jeff that's a bummer. That is why I am at my moms most the time, 91, cancer an on hospice until she goes to see dad. Lucky women had 8 kids and we all chip in so she dosent need a paid caretaker. Well, I wish him and you comfort.

Thanks guys... it's early... starts all the big testing next week so we have no idea how bad it is yet. Fingers crossed he can lick it.

So who is gonna come help me work Devils Hole on the 14th... YES I am pulling the "My Dad Is Sick so Give Me Sympathy :cry: and Come to Devils Hole Card" on you guys... LOL

What a sick bastard I am ! :lol:

Thanks guys... it's early... starts all the big testing next week so we have no idea how bad it is yet. Fingers crossed he can lick it.

So who is gonna come help me work Devils Hole on the 14th... YES I am pulling the "My Dad Is Sick so Give Me Sympathy :cry: and Come to Devils Hole Card" on you guys... LOL

What a sick bastard I am ! :lol:

Sinical bastard is what I was thinking. But yah, come on people, if you don't have prior arrangements get on out there and help. I asked before, how late do you stay out there?