South Johnson Valley April 5th - 8th

TraV, the REZ family will be out at the rez that weekend which is located just on the other side of highway 247 (directly across from Boone road)... can't say we'll be there if you come by, we may be out on a ride or down the road at our friends playing horseshoes or ???. PM me for directions if you want.

TraV, the REZ family will be out at the rez that weekend which is located just on the other side of highway 247 (directly across from Boone road)... can't say we'll be there if you come by, we may be out on a ride or down the road at our friends playing horseshoes or ???. PM me for directions if you want.
PM me the info. i will stop by

Travace I'll try to ride down there. That's where I camp with the RIDERS group. I am gonna pop it into the GPS and head cross country to your location. I live about 20 miles from there as the crow flies. Not sure how far it is as the KTM flies... LOL May have to wuss out and take the hwy home from your camp if it gets too rugged on the way there.

What should I be looking for ? Vehicles ? Flags ?

Dan I have an Astro Van and one good leg if I can be of any help !

Trav, I'd love to come out but, I just returned from Texas and $1500 worth of gas and 55 hours of driving has my arse feeling like I just spent the last 10 years in general population..... Have a great weekend :thumb:

Travace I'll try to ride down there. That's where I camp with the RIDERS group. I am gonna pop it into the GPS and head cross country to your location. I live about 20 miles from there as the crow flies. Not sure how far it is as the KTM flies... LOL May have to wuss out and take the hwy home from your camp if it gets too rugged on the way there.

What should I be looking for ? Vehicles ? Flags ?

Dan I have an Astro Van and one good leg if I can be of any help !

grey F150 truck with the old DBA logo and a KTM sticker in back window.

Leaving my place around 8 or 9 Saturday. Probably be there around 10 or 11 depending on what we get into. If you are out riding when we get there I'll just steal your gas and plaster RIDERS stickers all over the truck... LOL

sorry everyone. due to several different reasons my family and I will not be making this i have to cancel. Dan im sorry if you still planned on going out.

sorry everyone. due to several different reasons my family and I will not be making this i have to cancel. Dan im sorry if you still planned on going out.
:( Sorry Trav about your trip being canceled. There more riding days though :ride:

:( Sorry Trav about your trip being canceled. There more riding days though :ride:
yea it a certain point its just me being selfish. my family would have roughed it but kids are sick. no hauler of my own yet. cant even find one to rent for the weekend. got tons of shit i should be doing around my house anyway so gonna take the wifes time off to get some stuff done.