JB Weld

You're right, for some reason I was thinking 2 stroke.:thumb: Glue that sumbatch, and lets ride.:banana:

I had a bit of blowby a few years back on my XR. Eventually the amount of oil being carried out of the breather got me to fix it. I was leaving a little puddle at every stop. It was getting on my boots. I couldn't take it any more. Still had plenty of power though. All I ended up doing was a hone and some new rings as the bore and piston were still within spec. The rings really were bad though. I think that they were about 5 times the worn out spec number.

Got to love the big bores. Things can be worn out and it still has enough power for almost anything.

I'll glue it first and see what happens...I understand that removing JB shizzle is a beeeeeotch. We'll have to wait and see. I let some of the yongsters in our group ride it...they ride 250s and 450s...they all came back with bug eyes...:shocked:...that thing shits and gits is one that sticks in my mind...I've never opened it up like they did and I knew it had power! :thumb:

Sow what's the next ride after prez weekend...Soggy in March?