Injured Jarred Williams #949- 15 broken bones I'm prayin for ya

James

Staff member
Hey guys its Jarred sorry i didnt get back with you guys on here any sooner but im replying with great news. The week after my crash we did a follow up and the found that my liver was not harmed and was fine. I get my cast off my left arm next thursday and will be going back to school on the 30th my shoulder should be all healed up also by next thursday too. So that means alls i have to wait for to ride again is for my ribs and lungs to heal up and ill be rippin the dirt again and doing what i love. Thank you everyone for the support.
:thumb: Good to hear. You going to race GLMX/D14 this season or take it easy?

BTW I never actually heard how this happened....

oooh and by the way the second picture isnt really me. its some guy with my number at a national just thought id let ya know. haha
:devil: If you hadn't said anything nobody would've know the difference. :smirk:

Hey guys its Jarred sorry i didnt get back with you guys on here any sooner but im replying with great news. The week after my crash we did a follow up and the found that my liver was not harmed and was fine. I get my cast off my left arm next thursday and will be going back to school on the 30th my shoulder should be all healed up also by next thursday too. So that means alls i have to wait for to ride again is for my ribs and lungs to heal up and ill be rippin the dirt again and doing what i love. Thank you everyone for the support. oooh and by the way the second picture isnt really me. its some guy with my number at a national just thought id let ya know. haha

That's awesome! Where do you race now? Do you still go to Log Road, Dutch, and Red Bud? I haven't really talked to you since me and Gerico Johnson still rode (I'm Andrew Bumpus btw) :D

:lol: Bastard is back out riding before me. :foul:

Nothing like a little bit of motivation to get you out James :lol::thumb::ride:

Went out today myself, finished early as just about every trail is trashed from bloody SUV/4WD's, some holes and ruts you could nearly loose the bike in, what bloody tyres/tires are they running on the things, holy shit was a well used word today. At least I kept it upright and not bent. Was going to take some photo's but motivation was low in a serious pissed off state.

Time to find somewhere else to ride I guess :(

James

Staff member
Nothing like a little bit of motivation to get you out James :lol::thumb::ride:
:lol: Seriously.

I did get the ok from the doc and the bike should be ready in a week or so. :ride:
Went out today myself, finished early as just about every trail is trashed from bloody SUV/4WD's, some holes and ruts you could nearly loose the bike in, what bloody tyres/tires are they running on the things, holy shit was a well used word today. At least I kept it upright and not bent. Was going to take some photo's but motivation was low in a serious pissed off state.

Time to find somewhere else to ride I guess :(
That sucks. :foul:

Did you call them bloody wankers, or is that only a UK thing? :lol: