Injured Jarred Williams #949- 15 broken bones I'm prayin for ya

Jarred Williams #949 was riding the Ohio Ram Jam on Sunday when he crashed HARD and busted himself up pretty friggen bad. It's been a long hard year for motocross racers and their families.. I don't know why that is. In my thoughts, everybody needs to slow down a bit (not a lot, just enough to match your body's limits, push it, but not to hard). This guy is an awesome kid, and so much fun to race with!
"plain and simple I broke 15 more bones. I broke my clavical my scapula my left hand nine ribs both lungs are bruised I severed a blood vessel in my right lung so I have about two pints of blood in my lungs and its not supposed to be there and lacerated my liver. But I'm doing good and I'm on so much meds right now it's not even cool." -Jarred
You are wicked awesome and strong jarred, can't wait to get you back on the bike, for now slow down and take it easy. praying for ya, love ya man. #949

jw1.jpg
Jw2.jpg
jw4.jpg

jw5.jpg
Jw6.jpg I have a lot of crash pictures of my friends... they tend to get annoyed with me about it. oh well, I have a lot of crash pictures of myself.. so all of my guys better deal with it. haha :coool:

Love ya Jarred!! get well soon, stay strong like you always are and fight. Can't wait for you to ride again.

I rode up at Ram Jam and plan on training there this winter for Summit. It is no doubtably an extremely gnarly track. Last year Scott Scravelli got busted up and life flighted out with a broken back, and is a parapalegic. He has large chance of walking and is doing much better. Goodluck 949, it could have been worse. Get well bud!

James

Staff member
Saw this on FB a few days ago, here's to a speedy recovery. :cheers:

:thinking: Jarred's from up around my area, do you know him personally, Alexis?

BTW that second pic is just badarse. :hail:

Saw this on FB a few days ago, here's to a speedy recovery. :cheers:

:thinking: Jarred's from up around my area, do you know him personally, Alexis?

BTW that second pic is just badarse. :hail:

yeah, I've been racing at select races with him for a while now, like powder mountain, and others.

Hang in there Jarred, it's never good to see other guy's hurt. Sometime throughout our riding days we get hurt, it's never a lot of fun recovering, but it is nice to know people are wishing you a speedy recovery.

Get well soon mate.

A :wink:

James

Staff member
Anybody hear anything new?
I talked with him last week, here's what he said:
....But I'm doing great and everything is healing fine. Couldn't have asked for anything more from all if the prayers everyone said for me and still are....doc said if everything goes the way it should I'll be back on my bike in 6-8 months. My lungs are what's gonna take so long to heal so now it's a waiting game.

Shoot him a PM, he did have email problems so he might not get it. :noidea:
https://www.dirtbikeaddicts.com/content/members/jwillie949.937/

Jarred just posted this on FB today

"go back to school on the 30th. and honestly i cant wait i miss all my friends and tired of being bored at my house with nothing to do!!"
I'm glad he's doing better. I used to be really good friends with him when I raced (Way back when we were both on 50s up until I stopped at 85s).

Hey guys its Jarred sorry i didnt get back with you guys on here any sooner but im replying with great news. The week after my crash we did a follow up and the found that my liver was not harmed and was fine. I get my cast off my left arm next thursday and will be going back to school on the 30th my shoulder should be all healed up also by next thursday too. So that means alls i have to wait for to ride again is for my ribs and lungs to heal up and ill be rippin the dirt again and doing what i love. Thank you everyone for the support. oooh and by the way the second picture isnt really me. its some guy with my number at a national just thought id let ya know. haha

Attachments

• h3.jpg
    h3.jpg
    39.4 KB · Views: 57