Jan Bone

FIRST POST on the dark side...

TIMOYZ1 pointed me over here with the carrot that spys and controlling whiners were not allowed ... so I thought that I would test the water and throw out some visuals. Here's some shots from an RR that got "moderated" at that other site so feel free to send me a ticket if it makes you feel better.... :moon:

004BluePt.jpg

Open Area canyon...
006Canyon.jpg

007Canyon.jpg

08BBredt.jpg

07NorthClimb.jpg

11OutbackValley.jpg

12OutbackVal2.jpg

14UpperBBredtVal3.jpg

17OutbackVal6.jpg

Getting deeper and steeper...
21OutbackRidge.jpg

Back to the Bone...
25Mtn.jpg

Short and sweet ... that's it!

If you weren't there, you missed it :smirk:

In California you cant ride in the snow. See the tracks, That messes up the snow . It becomes displaced from where it was and because the way snow falls it can never return to is original state.

As soon as I can shoot you roost again, I'll be hitting this post.:lol:

James

Staff member
Here's some shots from an RR that got "moderated" at that other site so feel free to send me a ticket if it makes you feel better.... :moon:
I'll do you one better and just send you some roost. :thumb:The only reason a ride report might get "moderated" is if it shows personal property (cars, house, etc.) being damaged. :thumbsdown:Mother nature is meant to be ridden on and explored, not just "looked" at. :bonk: So if you have more post them. :ride:

Why would that ride report get moderated?
In California you cant ride in the snow. See the tracks, That messes up the snow . It becomes displaced from where it was and because the way snow falls it can never return to is original state.

I was thinking the same thing, just be glad we don't live in Commiefornia.

A couple BLM-nazi types thought that they recognized tracks on "illegal" riding areas and lit the fuse.

They spun that up into a threat to world peace and got the moderator to send the whole thread into oblivion ... go figure.

A couple BLM-nazi types thought that they recognized tracks on "illegal" riding areas and lit the fuse.

They spun that up into a threat to world peace and got the moderator to send the whole thread into oblivion ... go figure.

I really liked the Edited P/C version though. It was hilarious. :lol:

Yup that is cool!

I understand the moderation. I know for sure the CIA lurks on off road websites just to see if perhaps someone might post a picture of another random person that could possibly be linked to some tire tracks found in snow that will only last 2 hours, because 2 hours is enough time to launch a full scale operation, aimed at taking said website with said pictures down under the umbrella of the Patriot Act.

This is clearly an attack on AmeriKan soil.

nbeze, if I ever meet you, you're under citizens arrest

I really liked the Edited P/C version though. It was hilarious. :lol:

You mean...he's not serious?????? :rolleyes::

Also...is moderated actually a word???? excuseme:

JUST KIDDING..................................slow but not THAT slow! After all I do ride a Husky...:moon: